Chapter 1

Nobodys pov

Branch has been gone for weeks, He went missing and poppy and the others could not find him. The only thing left was his green leaf vest...

Poppy had been crying, her boyfriend and her bestie had disappeared. Poppy was in his bunker, looking through photos of him.

She missed him so much, she could not sleep, knowing her bestie might be in danger. One day, there was a knock at the door.

Poppy hesitantly opened the Bunker hatch to be met with a troll. His skin colour was the same as branch's but of course more lighter due to branch's grey history.

The troll had a square head and wore goggles. He wore a brown Jacket that has a fluffy white with brown spots collar.

"Hello?" He asked nervously. Poppy opened the hatch completely, "Who are you?" she sniffed. She was wearing branch's green vest.

The troll's eyes went to the vest and his eyes grew dark, "H-How do you have that?" he asked, stuttering.

"It was my best friend's vest, his name is branch..he went missing weeks ago.." Poppy looked away, thinking about branch being missing was heartbreaking to her.

"I-..My name is John dory...My baby brother went missing weeks ago" He looked at poppy.

 'Brother?!" she was shocked, branch never said anything about having siblings. "What is his name?" poppy asked.

"His name is branch.." The troll rubbed his shoulder. "Why did branch never talk about you- wait.."Poppy paused.

This troll looked really familiar. It then hit her like lightning, "Your from brozone" she gasped. Branch was in brozone and he had multiple brothers.

"Me and my brothers..Walked out on branch when he was a baby.." John looked guilty. "YOU WHAT?!"Poppy was definitely outraged. 

"YOU LEFT HIM WHEN HE WAS A BABY?! Look, we don't have time for this, why are you here?" poppy asked, calming down.

John took a deep breath and spoke, "I got a letter from him, he's being held captive by superstars Velvet and Veneer"

"The Letter said to bring my brothers but I did not know where any of them were so I went to Mount Rageous alone" John explained.

"He's being held captive in a diamond prison and the only thing powerful enough to shatter diamond is..The Perfect Family Harmony" John looked down at the last part.

"But you guys broke up after that performance, from what I've heard, you never spoke to the others again" Poppy replied, concern.

"But we have to try for branch,I'm not losing my baby brother" John seemed determin to beat Velvet and Veneer's asses.

"Alright, For branch!"

Ik its short but it's all I have for now so I hope you enjoyed this chapter.