Chapter 9

Warning swear words also the fight never happened if your wondering, ust a straight shot to mount rageous

Nobody pov

The BroZone brothers took a straight shot to Mount Rageous. "Hey Poppy?" Floyd was going to ask poppy a question.

Poppy turned to him with a smile, "Does Branch..Wear the leaf green vest all the time?" Floyd sounded a bit sad when he asked.

"Yeah, It's like that is the only vest we wore, unless there is an event" Poppy said, noticing Floyd's hint of sadness in his question.

Floyd shifted in his spot, The cool breeze from the AC gently blowing at them. 

"I gave that to him, I told him to wear it whenever he..misses me" Floyd looked down at his feet. Poppy smile slightly turned into a frown.

"We're here" John announced to them, wearing his goggles over his eyes.  Mount Rageous was a big, Glowing city.

The roads were curled and there bumpers cars, cars with cages and buses surrounding them. It really made them feel small.

"Woah" Floyd and Bruce said together. "This place is huge!" Poppy exclaimed, throwing her hands out.

Viva widened her eyes, This place was bigger than 50 Beregns combined. "Where is the Rage D-" Viva stopped mid-sentence.

The Rage Dome Was HUGE!!! "Looks like we found it, Gang!" John smiled. "Look!" John pointed at a parking spot that says "Reserved for BroZone" John smiled.

"That is definitely a trap JD!" Floyd exclaimed, putting his hand on his hips. "Fine, we'll try something else" John rolled his eyes.

Viva looked around and an idea popped in her head, "I got an idea" A few minutes later, They were scaling the walls using sticky gumdrops.

"We gotta stop the fan or our-..cupcakes will be sliced in two" Floyd glared at the fan. "We brought cupcakes?" Poppy asked with confusion and excitement .

"Not what he meant, sis" Viva laughed, seeing how innocent Poppy is.

 John grabbed some cotten candy gum from his pocket and threw it at the fan. Soon, the fan got slower and slower until it stopped.

They then jumped into the vent system. Viva was then torchblowing some wires, "How do you know which wires to cut?" John aksed.

"I don't, I'm just blasting until something turns off" As soon as Viva finished her sentence, The light turned off in an instant.

"It may take some time but we will find branch in one of those rooms!" Clay said, peeping through the vents.

They eventually find Branch, and hop down from the vents. "Branch!" Floyd exclaimed. Branch turned to them, "Oh hey guys" He smiled.

"Uhhh Should I mention that this was a trap- WATCH OUT!" Branch yelled, Velvet and Veneer grabbed John Dory and Bruce.

"DROP THEM VELVET OR SO HELP ME I WILL-" Branch shouted at Velvet when the muzzle shocked him again, he became more fade.

"You Bitch-" Branch groaned. Veneer then grabbed Clay, Floyd, Poppy and Viva ran, They went into the vents before they were caught.

"Oh no.."

HEY HEY HEY!! SO YEAH I AM SOOO DRUNK WITHOUT EVEN DRINKING ALCHOL cus I am not even of age yet but I can Act drunk without it XDD its like ability of me lol anyways I hope you enjoyed the book !!!