Chapter 4

Nobody pov

"Guys?!" Spruced looked at his brothers, He went and hugged them. "I have not seen you in like, forever!" Spruce smiled.

"By the way, I go by bruce now" Bruce said, smiling. "What the-" poppy was confused. Bruce looked at her, "who are you?" he asked. 

"I-I'm poppy, I'm branch's..best friend" poppy looked at him. "Where is branch then..?" bruce looked back at john dory.

"That's why we are here" Floyd said, "Branch is kidnapped by superstars Velvet and Veneer" John looked away.

Bruce stood there, shocked. "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR THEN?! CALL THE AUTHORITIES!"

 "No, Bruce, it has to be us. Branch is being held in a diamond prison. We need to hit the perfect family harmony for him" Floyd explained. 

"Do you remember our last show, don't you?" Bruce asked with a suspicious face. "If we practice, I know we can do it!" 

"Woah, woah, woah, I am not dancing" Bruce backed up a bit. "Come on Bruce! Pleeeeaaaaasssseeee" Floyd begged his older brother.

"Fine.." bruce walks up to the stage, it was fun for them to perform again. Poppy could not, she did not feel like it.

Meanwhile with branch,

Branch was missing his girlfriend, he sat in the bottle. Staring at pictures of her and him. "Can you let me go now?" he looked at Veneer.

"What? no" Veneer was doing some online shopping, "Ugh, at least let me teleport once?" Branch asked, annoyed.

"What if you stay gone?" He glared at branch. "The shock collar will bring him back" Crimp said. "Fine" Veneer leaned back on his seat.

Branch was over the moon, he happily teleported as the muzzle attached to him again. He teleported to where his girlfriend was.

With them,

Poppy was talking with them when a red smoke appeared, "What the hell?" Bruce was shocked. Soon, Branch appeared.

"Poppy!" he turned to his girlfriend, "B-Branch..?" poppy ran and hugged her boyfriend. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" poppy frantically asked branch thousands of questions.

"B-bitty b..?" His brothers turn to branch with tears in their eyes. "Guys?" he asked. "W-Where..Are you okay?!" Floyd ran up to him and hugged him tightly. 

"Good to see you too?" He was awkward, "Your covered in scars, what happened to your eye!?" Floyd's eyes begin to well up.

"I always had these" Branch said casually. "I-Its not normal! I should have never left branch!" Floyd buried his face into branch's shoulder.

"Thanks- AHHHHHH" The shock collar shocked him, meaning Velvet and Veneer was calling him. Branch then disappeared.

"B-baby branch...?"