CHAPTER 15

"Maa, apke pyaare Kanha ko asheervad nahi dengi?"
("Maa, will you not give your lovely Kanha your blessings?")

"Kanha." A heart breaking sob left her lips as she fondly caressed Krishna's head and cheeks and took in his godly appearance.

Lotus like eyes, lips like petals of a rose with a adorable grin,a straight nose, high cheekbones, sharp jawline, complexion as dark as a stormy night and more brighter than any stars, ear , neck, wrists and fingers were decorated with beautiful inlayed golden jewellery, a golden Angvastra covered his tall and perfectly muscular body and his lotus like feet made Soraya want to worship them.

'Damn, if I was in Kalyug, I would have told that Chhipkali(Lizard) how I met some of the most handsome men to ever exist.' Soraya thought remembering a typical hyena looking female brat.

Krishna laughed out loud hearing her thoughts and smiled down amusingly at the tiny little girl.

"You listened to my thoughts? You cannot do that. That is invasion of privacy. This should be illegal." Soraya said while crossing her hands and puffing her cheeks.

"Oh, really?" Krishna asked with a smile.

"Yes. You can not do this. And you know what, I am not even going to talk to you. I hate you." Soraya turned to the other side.

"Upset that I ignored all your pain and cries and was not there to help you even when I heard them every single time?" Krishna asked her while holding her hand lovingly.

Soraya just smiled adorably and replied,"Though, thinking that saddened me a lot till a few years ago but then I realised that millions of people were going through situations that were much worse than what I was going through. They go through unbearable stress,pain and suffering but no one is there to help them. Having faith in you helps me to survive knowing that I at least can be rest assured about my loved ones in Kalyug. I do not hate you. Though , there was a little anger towards you that you stole everything from me but my Mumma's word refused to let me be angry at you.

"Meri pyaari bachi, iss Kalyug me abhimaan, laalach, vaasana, eershya, lolupata, krodh aur aalas ne insaano ko bas kedi bana diya hai. Iss samay me Bhagwan par Vishwas rakhne se hume vardaan nahi par prem milta hai. Iss prem ki wajah se insaan Har ek musibat ko hum paar kar sakte hai. To phir bhavishya Mai jab tumhe dard ho raha ho to ye yaad rakhna ki Bhagwan ko isse Das Guna zyada dard hota hai. Agar tumhe kabhi kisi ne dard Diya, uss insaan ko bhi dard sehna padega bhavishya me. "
("My lovely daughter,in this modern world pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth have made man its prisoners. In this time, you will not get any boons by keeping faith in God but you will gain love. Due to this love any man will be able to be safe from every trouble. So ,if in future, you are in pain , remember that God is in pain which is ten times worse than the pain that you are experiencing. If someone gives you pain, that person will also have to experience pain in the future.")

"And also, Kanha , don't call me Maa in front of the others. I don't want them to know everything right now. I promise I will tell them later but I am not ready right now. Just call me Sherni(Hindi-Lioness).  Papa also used to call me that."

"And my cute son, I have nothing I can give you accept my blessings." Soraya said.

"And I only want your blessings and nothing else." Krishna said with a fond smile.

Putting her hand on Krishna's head when he knelt down in front of her , Soraya's voice echoed in the universe bringing happy tears to all living beings who did not even know why they were crying,

"May tears of bliss fill your eyes and not of sorrow."

"Maa, should we enter the glorious city now?"

"Let's go ,my son."

And jumping happily, hands in hands, Krishna and Soraya entered the elusive city.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading.