CHAPTER 14

Soraya woke up feeling a small teddy bear like figure hugging her tightly.

She saw Ansh sleeping while snuggling his little head on her chest.

"Oh! You woke up? That also this early? From where did the sun rise?"

She looked towards the opening of the tent to see Sahadev coming inside.

"Dev Bhaiya. Even you are becoming like your twin. I will tell this to Mumma-"

She stopped talking remembering that Kunti was not able to leave Hastinapur as Dhritarashtra denied Kunti leaving as she was the Daughter-in-law of Hastinapur.

"Leave it." Soraya said feeling her chest becoming heavy due to sadness.

"How is he? Jyesht told me to check up on the child. " Sahadev asked while nodding to the sleeping Ansh.

"He slept late. He cried a lot. He was continuously asking me to take him to his Mata and Pita. He will be exhausted and tired. Bhaiya stay here for a while. I will get up once he wakes up. " Soraya said while lovingly caressing his head.

They both talks for a while till a whimper caught their attention.

They both looked at Ansh who looked at them then again snuggled back into Soraya feeling safe and warm.

"Ansh, wake up. We have to reach Khandavprasta. Once we make that barren field survivable, we will take you to your Mata Pita. Okay?" She said softly. She felt him nodding.

She looked back at Sahadev with a pleading look and a cute smile.

He just sighed softly and smiled knowingly while taking a sleepy Ansh in his arms.

"Ansh, behave nicely with Bhaiya. Okay?" She asked Ansh who just hummed softly.

"Which colour?" He asked Soraya.

"You choose." She answered with an adorable smile.

"Okay, now take a bath. There is a small clear pond nearby. I will tell a dasi to take you there. I will send your clothes there. Hmm?"

"Okay."

Time skip after Soraya had bathed,

Soraya walked towards the huge tent in which all the Pandavas except Arjun were as he was with Draupadi.

She smiled kindly and cutely at everyone who looked towards her while they just stared at her in awe.

Her outfit

"Bhai, should we continue the journey to Khandavprasta? Are you all ready?" Soraya asked her brothers as she entered the tent

"Well, me, Bhrata Bheem , Jyeshta , Bhabhishree Draupadi and Bhrata Arjun are ready but I don't know about RaJkUmAr NaKuL." Sahadev told her and emphasised the last two words to tease his twin.