"Hey why didn't you say something"

"Well perhaps I drifted off! Oompa Loompa doompety-day
When I awoke, they sent me away
I'm disgraced, cast out in the cold
Til I've paid my friends back a thousand fold!"

When I awoke, they sent me away
I'm disgraced, cast out in the cold
Til I've paid my friends back a thousand fold!"

Lofty was being banned by the tribe 

"A thousand fold?! You gotta be kidding me!"

"I repeat a thousand fold!"

"Ah wow uhm... mr. Loompa, if you think that's a reasonable penalty foor taking three beans.-" "Four beans." Lofty interrupted Willy. "Four beans, then I'm sure we can come to some sort of understanding. But I can't give you my entire supply. I got people counting on me." Willy finished his sentence, looking at Jane with a soft smile. Lofty looked at her too and said "Hm, very well." 

He looked back at willy "I will tell you what. You let me out of here and we can discuss it, like gentlemen. hmmm?" Willy lifted up the jar so that Lofty could get out. "ah thank you. Now would you be so very kind as to pass me that miniature frying pan?" Lofty asked. Willy walked over to the miniature frying pans on the wall. He pointed to the middle one. "Hm this one?" "No no the heavier one, please." Willy said okay and handed him the pan.

As Lofty took the pan from Willy, the pan dropped a little due to the heavy weight it was for Lofty. "Ooh I say that is quite a beast, isn't it?" He said and continued with "Now come a little closer." Willy did as he said until Lofty said he was close enough. Then, out of nowhere, Lofty swung the pan onto Willy's head. 

Jane woke up to a loud bang and Willy shouting out of pain, as Lofty had just swung the pan at his heel and walked out the window. Willy stood defeated, as Lofty had just taken his last jar. He felt something embrace him. It was Jane "What was that?" She asked. "That was the little orange man that was following me." 

"Did he just swing a miniature frying pan at you or am I going crazy?" Jane wondered. "No that happened." Willy replied. Jane dragged Willy to the bed she was just sleeping on minutes ago. "Where does it hurt?" She asked him, as she was feeling around his head if anything was bleeding. "Just on my forehead, it doesn't hurt that much." Willy said, and Jane moved here hands to the side of his head. Giving him a kiss on his forehead.

She leaned back to look into his eyes and said "Better now?" Willy smiled back and replied "Yeah" Jane lied back down again and moved so Willy could join her. "Come on. Let's go back to bed." Willy lied down and wrapped his arms around her. Smiling as she snuggled up in them again, and went back to sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, Willy, Noodle and Jane snuck out with the rest of the washhouse gang and Noodle pulled the cart. "He came back?" She questioned. From his sack, Willy replied "Yes Noodle, but this time I set a trap. And he walked right into it." "So where is he?" "Ah, well, we had a fight you see." Willy said, as Jane added "Willy lost." "He hit me on the head with a frying pan and jumped out the window. What would you expect?" 

Noodle stopped the cart as she responded "Of course he did." Willy got out of the sack. "You don't believe me do you?" "Honestly? no." Noodle replied, after which the rest got out of the other sacks and agreed with her. Jane kept quiet and everyone turned to her. "Do you believe him Jane?" Jane sheepishly smiled and said "Well yeah, I saw it." Everyone looked at her suspicious and Jane turned red. 

"Moving on, as it so happens we don't need to sell chocolate today." Noodle said. Willy looked at her with sad eyes and replied "And why is that?" "You know that shop?" Jane asked in an enthusiastic tone. "The one you've been dreaming off?" Jane held up a key. Willy had a grin from ear to ear.  Everyone walked to the gallery gourmet to see the shop they would be selling chocolate in for a few days. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

At the shop, they opened the door and walked inside, Willy up front. He had a face of pure wonder on his face. "Now I know what you may be thinking. It may need a little work." Abacus said slowly, as they walked further inside. Benz turned on the lights and added. "It looks like someone left the water running twenty years ago and the ceiling fell through. And the ceiling above that, and the ceiling above that." 

Abacus, trying to keep the mood up, replied "But that means we can afford it, for a week anyway." "And we'd finally be legitimate, the police wouldn't have any excuse to keep bothering us." Lottie added, as Willy wandered to the middle. "So what do you think Willy?" Jane asked him, eyes sparkling. "Do you like it?" Noodle questioned. 

Willy looked at the ground and muttered to himself "Do I like it?"  He looked up at the girls. "Jane, Noodle, it's just like I always imagined. No scratch that, it's better than I imagined." Noodle and Jane smiled, glad that he liked it. "I mean, yeah, it's a wreck, but... the potential! The bones!" Abacus chuckled at his enthusiasm. "You mark my words, this is gonna be the best chocolate shop the world has ever seen!" 

Benz cheered, full of enthusiasm. Willy turned back to Noodle and Jane. "you won't be scrub-scrubbin' much longer, Noodle, Jane. We'll al be free. As free as flamingo's" Jane ran up to Willy, a huge smile on her face. She ran into his arms and he twirled her around. 

They cleaned the shop up, locked it, and made their way back to the carts through the storm drains. 

Willy opened it up, jumped out, and pulled a tired Jane up. They made their way back to the washhouse, and went to bed.

In Willy's room, Jane and he lie in bed. Jane looked Willy in the eyes and said "I need to tell you something." Willy stroked her hair behind her ear, looked back into her eyes and said. " What is it?" 

Jane was hesitant. Was she really going to tell him her secret? She took a deep breath, sat up, and said "I- I have lung cancer." She took of her wig and looked down at her hands. 

Willy looked into her eyes, seeing immense worry and doubt in them. Jane was scared of the silence. She worried he wouldn't want anything to do with a sick girl. 

Willy lifted her head to make her look at him. When she did, he said "I don't care if you're sick. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. And I want to ask you something." 

Jane hummed, and Willy asked "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jane smiled, tears in her eyes, and slowly nodded. Willy took that as a sign. He pulled her in, and their lips met. 

It was like everything they could've ever imagined and more. Everything around them faded away, it was like the world was theirs. It was just Willy and Jane, and no one could ruin this. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SHE SPEAKS: I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a few weeks, AGAIN. I just didn't have much time to work on it in school (yes that's when I'm most motivated) I'm writing during french rn, I hope this is a chapter you enjoyed! Imma write a bit of the next one rn, but you can count on slow updates. bye everyone!!