chapter six

that night, Willy and Jane laid together in Willy's bed, sleeping peacefully. Jane was snuggled into Willy's arms, smiling while asleep. unbeknownst to them, the little orange man Willy had been talking about a few days prior had snuck into the room. 

He walked up to the jar of delicious looking chocolates. Just as he was about to grab them, the stone tile on the floor sank down a bit, and he  was shot into a gramophone, which led to a jar. He landed in the jar, that had the lid on it not a few seconds after. Willy was happy to finally have caught the thief, that he exclaimed, loudly may I add "Gotcha." 

Immediately Willy regretted speaking so loudly, as Jane slightly moved. He froze, not daring to move as he was afraid he woke her up. She sighed and settled again, and Willy relaxed. He quietly got out of the bed without waking Jane, and walked over to the tiny talking man. 

"what the devil? Let me out of here. I demand to be released" Willy grabbed the jar, still holding the tiny man. "Incredible." He exclaimed. "It can speak." He turned the  jar to set it down on the desk. "Of course I can speak! Now let me out or I shall shriek. Let me out!" 

Willy set the jar down on the desk and said "Not before I get a good look at you." He turned on the desk light and sat down. "Good evening." the little man said. "So you're the funny little man who has been following me." Willy said, amazed by the little man. 

"Funny little man? How dare you. I'll have you know that I am a perfectly respectable size for an oompa loompa." The oompa loompa said, as he cleaned and tapped the glass. 

Willy was confused and asked "A-an oompa what now?" The oompa loompa ignored him and went on "In fact in loompa land I am regarded as something of a whopper, they call me lofty. So I will thank you to stop gawping at me as if I was something unpleasant you found in your handkerchief. I find it uncomfortable and, frankly, rude."

"Um sorry." Willy said as he looked away. "Now let me out of here. You have absolutely no right to go around embottling innocent strangers." "Innocent?! Hold on you've been stealing from me. For years." Willy exclaimed, quite surprised that Lofty called himself innocent. And the excuse Lofty came with was "Well you've started it." "Me?" Asked Willy, not believing he did anything wrong. 

"You stole our cocoa beans." Willy, who couldn't remember stealing anything from him, replied "What are you talking about?" "Do you mean... that you don't even remember?" Asked Lofty, getting quite irritated with Willy. "Remember what?" "The day you... destroyed my life." Lofty said, quite dramatically might I add. Willy said that he didn't remember anything, and Lofty wiped his tears from his drama a minute ago.

He grabbed a flute and said "Well then, allow me to refresh your memory, in the form of a song so ruinously catchy that it may never leave your mind." He cleaned the flute and began to play a few notes. "Oh I don't think I wanna hear that." Replied Willy, eyes getting big. "Too late, I've started dancing now. Once we've started we can't stop, you see?" Lofty replied, as he was dancing now. 

"Oompa Loompa doompety-doo
I've got a tragic tale for you
Oompa Loompa doompety-dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me"

A flashback started.

"Dear Loompa land is both luscious and green
But not conducive to growing the bean!
My job was guarding what little we'd got
You came along and pinched the lot!"

You can see Willy get of a boat and wander into a jungle, after which he snatched four cocoa beans. 

(a/n he was so fine/cute in this flashback, don't tell me I'm the only one who thinks that)