chapter two

The next morning, Noodle got out of the coup and mrs. Scrubbit told her to go and wake up Jane. Noodle got to Jane's room and knocked softly. When she heard nothing she assumed Jane was still asleep so she opened the door, stepped inside and closed it again. 

And as she assumed, on the bed was an exhausted, sleeping 17 year old Jane. Noodle walked over to the bed, sat down on the edge of the bed. She softly shook Jane awake "Jane, wake up, we gotta go around with the clean clothes remember?"

Jane woke up pretty easy. She looked around her and saw Noodle. She relaxed and went to grab her clothes from her closet, along with her wig that looked exactly like her hair once did. "Lemme change real quick." She said "So anything happen after I went to bed yesterday?"

"Uh, yeah! there was a man a few years older than you. He was here for a room." Noodle told Jane. "Did you tell him to read the small print?" Jane asked "Yes, and he did, but he still signed." Jane's eyes widened and she laughed while gluing on the wig. "The ONE time we get someone to read it and he still signed!" 

After changing, the girls left quickly without a complaint and walked from house to house, collecting and giving back. When they were done with going around, they walked towards the Gallery Gourmet to see if anything interesting was happening. 

As soon as they arrived, they saw the man Noodle saw yesterday and she pointed it out to Jane, who froze upon seeing the handsome young man's face. She listened to his speech attentively.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Gallery Gourmet! My name is Willy Wonka and I have come to show you a marvelous wholesome. An incredible, edible and UnBeAtAbLe eatable the lights of this world have ever seen. So quiet up and listen down. nope, scratch that reverse it. I give to you... the hoverchoc." He said and grabbed a little harmonica. 

"In a jungle near Mumbai
There's a little hoverfly
Whose wings go at a thousand flaps a second, "

"that's no lie" sung both Willy and Jane, Jane having read about the weird creatures in a book once. Noodle looked at Jane, shocked that Jane knew that.

"These microscopic fleas
Like chocolate more than leaves
And when asked nicely, lay precisely one little egg in each of these"

"When it hatches from its shell
It gives a happy yell, "Woohoo!"
How thrilling to be living in a chocolate hotel
It beats its wings with glee
And then as you will see
The chocolate will levitate and float most gracefully"

"Well, there's chocolate
And there's chocolate
But only Wonka's makes your eyes pop out their sockelets
Put your hand into your pockelet
Get yourself some Wonka chocolate
Come now, I insist
You've never had chocolate like this
No, you've never had chocolate like this"

everyone began to clap, including Noodle and Jane. Everyone got excited as Willy said "Well, who wants to try one?" "I do!" Said a voice. Suddenly, mr. Slugworth walked through the crowd, towards mr. Wonka. "Mr. Slugworth sir." Said Willy amazed. Then Mr. Figgelgrubber and Mr. Prodnose. "What an honor. every since I was a little boy-" He said as he gave mr. Slugworth a handshake, but it was really firm.

"That is quite a handshake." He told mr. Slugworth. "That is a busines handshake, mr. Wonka. Let's people know I mean busines. " "Let's try one of these so called 'hoverchocs' " The three men each took a hoverchoc and put it in their mouths. 

they had a hard time hiding their excitement from the exquisite flavour. "Ooh, it's not just chocolate is it? is that, Marshmallow?" Asked mr. Slugworth "That's right harvested from the mallow-marshes of Peru." Replied Willy. "and caramel. But it's..." Willy interrupted mr. Figgelgrubber "salted. With the bittersweet tears of a Russian clown." "And is that... surely not! Cherry?" Mr. Prodnose's eyes rolled towards each other, before going back to their normal state. "Cherry-picked by the cherry-pickers from the imperial gardens in Japan."