- 🖇️𖥻 [ purpose ] : KTH

Taehyun, the man that I adore in my life. He's the reason that I need to still alive until now.

Even though he's also the reason that I'm close to giving up.

He's perfect to me. He took good care of me. Always by my side. He's the light of my life. My sunshine, my lover, my soulmate and my everything.

I love him. Only Him.

All the memories with him, I'll never forget. Never.

- Kang Taehyun.

...

"Do you think we'll still be together in another universe?" You asked Taehyun

"I hope so.. if yes, I'm so grateful that you're still the one that I want to be with for the rest of my life." Taehyun answered your question while glancing at you and went back to reading his book.

"If I'm not?.."

Taehyun closed his book and looked at you. "I'll try everything to make you mine, even in another universe. Only you that I want."

"So.. you're going to change the fate, just because of me?" You smiled softly to him.

"I don't know, if that's what I have to do to be with you. Yes, I will." Taehyun replied.

You giggled while stroking Taehyun's hair.

Then Taehyun said again.

"Let's go back? It's pretty late now." Taehyun said again while looking at the clock on his phone screen.

You stopped stroking Taehyun's hair.

"Alright , wait a minute.." You got up from the chair and walked to a book shelf, then put the book on it.

You walked towards Taehyun who was already at the book lending counter. You told him you would wait outside, of course he agreed.

After a few minutes of waiting outside, Taehyun finally came out of the library and linking his arm around your arm.

"Let's go, I'll send you back home. And tomorrow, I'll treat you to your favourite food at the restaurant we usual went, okay??" Taehyun said while kissing your cheek briefly.

"Of course I want to, what time will we go there??" You asked then holding his hand, you both now was walking to the parking lot.

"8:00 pm , will you?? But I can't pick you up, can you go to the restaurant first??"

"Why? You have something to do?" You said while wearing a seatbelt. You and him now are already in his car.

"Yes, I have something to do. If I'm late, I'm sorry."