- 🖇️𖥻 [ Eternal Enemies ] : CYJ

" Choi stupid yeonjun!! I hope your head goes bald and no hair grows on it! "

" Clide monkey! , so what if I bald!? There's a lot of girls who will still love me. "

.

Choi Yeonjun , Shim Y/N . They are both known as 'Eternal Enemies' in their college. They are always fighting , teasing each other , hitting each other. Everyday , every week, every time they meet.

...

" Who's gonna love Bald Jun? HAHAHA " Y/N laughed out loud and raised her middle finger up to Yeonjun

" You- eyy " Yeonjun took off his shoes and wanted to throw them at Y/N but was stopped by Soobin, the class monitor.

" Dummy , you better finish your homework. Not fighting with a girl " Soobin hit Yeonjun's head with his thick book as hard as he can.

" Ark! Why did you hit me- stop pulling me you dumbass! " Yeonjun was pulled to his seat and forced to do his homework.

" Stupid monkey " Yeonjun glared at Y/N who stuck her tongue out at Yeonjun.

.

No wonder they were both called Eternal Enemies. Even if they accidentally met, they would still argue and fight with each other.

...

But one day, Y/N and Yeonjun were paired together by one of the teachers to do a project work. And the project will be 30% of their grade, so they have to do it.

And ofcourse they would fight.

Arguing , hitting each other, pulling each other's hair, disagreeing about the ideas each gave.

...

" Can you please help me do these!? Ughh I hate you so much " YN complained to Yeonjun.

And now, they're both at the 24-hour café owned by Soobin's father.

" Well, that's your idea. Do everything on your own , stupid. " Yeonjun was playing with his phone, having no intention of helping Y/N.