Jake's mixed emotions

After he left, Eli started crying while sitting on the floor. Brett n Mike can't controlled themselves n hugged her from both the sides.
Eli: Biggie( to Mike) You see, he doesn't want to listen to me. He hates me.
Mike: No, no Eli. He doesn't hate you. Think once from his side too, will it be easy for him to hear that the woman whom he loves more than his own mother, has done all this to his family?
Brett: Bro is right Eli. Please don't lose your hope. We'll talk to him once again. He just recovered from his mental state, so it's not easy for him to process everything. N you know we have one good news for you.
Mike: Wait,don't tell her.
Eli: Why??
Mike: First you stop crying, then only I'll tell you.
Eli stopped crying and calmed down a bit.
Mike: Okay, so the good news is Grandma came out of coma 3 days ago.
Eli became very happy to hear this. Some happy tears left from her eyes.
Eli: I...I want to see her. Where's she??
Mike: At our old house. That day when Brett came to that house to find out about Amy, she wasn't well, he just looked at her from a distance and went away. But 3 days before when nurse was wiping her body she noticed some movement on her fingers. So, she called us n doctor. The doctor checked her and told that she is out of coma, she has also been talking to us for 2 days. She's absolutely fine,but asking about you only.
Eli: Let's go then. I want to see her.
Then 3 of them left for their old house.
On the other side on Jake's mansion,
When Josh came to Jake's bedroom he saw that Jake was not there. So he asked Mrs.Toner about him but she also don't know where he was. After that Josh again came to Jake's bedroom to search something n found Amy's school dairy. Then he left from there with that dairy.
At Josh's bedroom,
Josh: MOM!! MOM
Mrs.Toner: What happened?? Why are you yelling like insane?
Josh: I found a treasure Mom.
Mrs.Toner: Just spill the beans.
Josh: Look Mom, how will you react if I say that Myra is not Myra.
Mrs.Toner: What is this nonsense?? What Myra is not....wait. Is she??
Josh: Yes, my super intelligent Mom. You're right. She's that spoiler of our game,Amy.
Mrs.Toner: Then why Jake didn't even tell me about her.
Josh: Mom, Mother, did he find out about us..
Mrs.Toner: No,that's not possible. If that were the case, he would have pushed us away from him.
Josh: Then why Bro...I mean that idiot didn't tell us about her??
Mrs.Toner: That's what I'm thinking too. Let me talk with him today.
Josh: She's here, but where's my Eli ?? I want her at any cost. I'm just missing her addictive smell.
Mrs.Toner: Aren't you ashamed to say all this in front of your Mom??
Josh: Oh come on Mom. Don't behave like typical Moms. You are the one who taught me all this.
Mrs.Toner: Don't be so impatient. If the daughter is here then Jake must know about his wife. But the problem is if he know about her then why he just hiding this from us??
Josh: I think we should talk with boss about this. I'll tell him about Amy.
Mrs.Toner: How many times do I've to say that he isn't our boss?
Josh: Whatever. But I've to talk to him.
On Jake side, after left from his old house he booked a cab as Brett took him here so he didn't have his car. After waiting for some time his cab arrived then he left from there with his daughter. Myra was just sobbing & trying to talk with him but he just made her sit in his lap and hugged her and kept trying to stop his own tears. After so many years, he would have got answers to his questions but perhaps he wouldn't be able to bear the truth right now, that is why he was trying to run away from all this. The whole he was only thinking about
Eli's words, he couldn't understand anything. Then suddenly he got a notification on his phone,he looked towards her daughter who already slept after crying so much. He pecked her forehead n took out his phone it was from Martin. Then his heartbeats started increasing again. His hands started trembling, he wasn't able to decide whether to open that message or not. After fighting with his own thoughts he finally decided to see that message after reaching at home. So, he quickly put his phone in his pocket. When they reached at home it's already 11pm n Mrs.Toner was waiting for them in living room. Jake entered in home while carrying Myra in his arms. Then Mrs.Toner asked him,
Mrs.Toner: Jake, are you okay?where were you all day? What happened to her? Why she's sleeping?
Jake: Mom,actually she was not feeling well that's why I took her out for a bit.
Mrs.Toner: Oh,okay. But both of you come after freshen up, I've prepared dinner myself,we'll eat together.
Jake: Okay,Mom. We're coming.
Then he left to his bedroom with her daughter. Here Mrs.Toner thought,
Mrs.Toner:(thought)
(So now this idiot has started lying to me, but why hasn't he told me about his daughter yet? Does he really doubt me? I don't think so. But I've to be aware n this time I'll not leave him.)
Jake came to upstairs n made Myra sleep on bed. Then he went to washroom while taking shower he thought about how Mrs.Toner talk with him few time before,
Jake: (thinking)
( Eli you can see me all the time, right?? So can't you see how caring my Mom is? Till now she doesn't even know that she is her own granddaughter, yet she takes so much care of my baby. How can you think like this about her? I know she is not my biological mother, I have not even seen my mother. I don't even remember his face. Ever since I have understood the meaning of mother, I have accepted her as my mother. She's the best woman in this world. Today you broke me once again. I never expectedthis from you. How in this world did I fall in love with you? You didn't even respect my family.)
Tears started flowing from his eyes which fixed with water drops. He was just standing there like a stone.
Here Meera woke up from sleep and she was sitting on the bed and talking to herself,
Myra: ( Sorry Mumma, I couldn't stop Dada. He was very angry and was crying the whole way. But he loves you so much, it's true. It's not easy for him to accept all that you know. But now his health is also improving. Now we will try to talk to him again. You don't worry,we'll fight again that bad Grannie n that monster uncle.)
Then suddenly the washroom door opened reviling Jake. He came to Myra n said with the most soften voice,
Jake: Baby, go n change your dress. Then we'll have dinner together.
Myra nodded slowly without looking at him n went to washroom. After some time she came wearing her night suit. Then Jake just made her sit on his lap n asked,
Jake: Can I have a favor from you??
Myra nodded slowly.
Jake: Please don't tell anyone about today. I'll talk to them later.
Myra: Okay.
Jake: So,let's go for dinner.
They went to have dinner. After that both father n daughter again went to their bedroom. Jake layed Myra on bed n said,
Jake: You sleep here. I'm coming after some time.
Jake was about to leave when Myra hold his pinky finger slowly n said,
Myra: Dada, please don't leave me alone. I can't sleep without you. I'll have nightmares again.
Jake sat on the bed holding her hand and said,
Jake: No baby,I'm not going anywhere.
But Myra shook her head as no & made grabby hands towards him for cuddle.
So, Jake took her in his lap, pecked her head and said,
Jake: Now sleep.
Jake was patting her back and after some time he heard cute snoring, then he looked towards Myra and she was sleeping peacefully in his lap. Then he made her sleep on bed & covered her in blanket. After that he took his phone to check that message. Once again he felt a pang in his heart but before he checked that message Someone call him.
Jake: on call
: Yaah,what happened now?? why did you call me at this time?
?? : .....
Jake: Okay,I'm coming.
Then he cut the call n looked towards Myra. Then he went to her n pecked her forehead n slowly said,
Jake: Good night princess. I'm coming after some time.