better than a bed? (soft vore) (small glimpse of depression)

"WHAT,..what makes you think that?" Fenns says, blushing. "Hm, I dibt know maybe it's the fact you classify yourself as willing prey and also you only have told your friends including me, it's like your just begging yo be eaten." She says with a smirk. "I classify myself as willing prey only if they don't digest me and kill me, and you most likely will digest me since you've digested any prey who has entered your stomach," Fenn says defensively. "(Scoff) I am wounded. What makes you think I would digest one of my friends?!" She says, feeling hurt and angered. Fenn thinks then says "look I'm just saying I'm kinda a burden to everyone, so I think if a friend digested me, maybe it's for the better and wel-." Fenn says before getting cut off. "Shut that pretty mouth of yours, *did I actually just say that?!* I'm suppose to be the sad one and seeing you makes me happy so shut that talk about being a burden when you aren't I care about you and that shows that to me your a gift."

Fenn's heart flutters hearing this, but before he can say anything, gothmoth speaks. "But back to the point, you're begging to be vored, and I'll make it soft vore for you, so I'll ask again. Do you want me to vore you?" She says curiously and hopefully. "Yes." Fenn says, blushing.

Gothmoth would Gentle pick up fenn and open her maw, which surprising to fenn was actually midnight blue? Either way, he knew he was gonna go down into her stomach.

"Head or paws first?" Goth moth would ask fenn with fenns response being paws first. Gothmoth would lower fenn Down Paws first, his paws being engulfing in her moist and squishy maw, then he would feel himself going down and feeling her soft wet throat pull him deeper down. Fenn would start to tremble from fear, which would make gothmoth stop and pet fenn hoping to reassure him and calm him down. Once fenn stopped trembling, she would continue swallowing him down she actually took off fenn's hoodie so he could go down easier but also so she can taste quite possibly her favorite prey, to her surprise he tasted like cherries and strawberries although having sand color fur but it was a pleasant surprise. Then gothmoth would swallow her chest down and now fenn's head was in his mouth and his nack going down her throat but before swallowing him completely she tickled and booped his nose with her tongue before finally swallowing his head down into her stomach.

"Ah~, you might just be my favorite prey ever." she says, rubbing her belly, actually feeling fenn's body. As she rubbed her belly, she couldn't help but blush after finally having him in her stomach. "W-well that good, I was worried I tasted bad." Fenn would reply "no no no, hehe, you tasted quite the opposite than horrible, you was very delicious. It was a pleasant surprise when you tasted like cherries and strawberries." Goth moth would say. Fenn would squirm, making gothmoths belly gurgle and rumble, sometimes even sway side to side and make outlines of fenn's paws until he relaxed into a position he was most comfortable in. Gothmoth makes some happy purrs, feeling him enjoying it or atheist she thinks he's enjoying it, but judging by some small, soft, quick purrs coming from. Her belly fenn was enjoying it. She did not want to disturb fenn's comfortable spot by moving to her bed so she layed on the couch making sure to lay on her back to her bulging belly was in the air, she was about to put a blanket on then realized that it might make her stomach to hot for fenn to handle so she scrapped that idea.

Once fenn fell asleep in her stomach, she could only make happy and exhausted exhales, although being the smallest thing, he was kinda hard to swallow whole, but it was worth it, very much worth it.

______________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, family visited me so I wanted to spend alot of time woth them so again sorry but I mean I got this out to you guys, btw about my vore ones hots, yeeeeeaaaahhhh sorry I'm gonna have to hold that back until the near future, thx to school things have gotten hard for me but I will make a chapter every week atheist one chapter weekly and I'm thinking tomorrow or the day after I will get another chapter out bit for now thx for reading and good bye for now my vore buddies (btw I'm calling my readers in this book vore buddies hope you don't mind)