fenn and gothmoth info

Fenn: fenn is an anthropomorphic fennec fox and is the shortest among people, including his friends.
Gender:male
Sexuality:pansexual
Age:23
Height:4,10 feet tall
Fur color and feel: fluffy and is a sandy color with white tips
Vore status: prey
Vore kind: none
Personality:bottom, submissive, kind, softie, easily flustered
Relations: ward; friend and roomie. Gothmoth, friend, but maybe more later.
Flora; like family. Jewel; friends

Gothmoth: goth moth is an anthropomorphic moth that is well goth, she normally hates people except her friends and oddly to fenn's obliviousness almost always is kind and blushes toward fenn (BTW gothmoth's blush and stomach and stuff are midnight...

Gothmoth: goth moth is an anthropomorphic moth that is well goth, she normally hates people except her friends and oddly to fenn's obliviousness almost always is kind and blushes toward fenn (BTW gothmoth's blush and stomach and stuff are midnight blue)
Gender:female
Sexuality:straight
Age:24
Height:5,2 feet tall
Fur color and feel: her fur is black and white, white chest, belly paws face, everything else black. Also, her fur is smooth and soft except her chest/boobs, which are fluffy and can technically be a pillow.
Vore status: pred
Vore kind: to actual prey, oral fatal vore. To her friends, oral soft vore. To fenn, she's never actually bored fenn, but since she actually kinda likes him, she wants to make it special, and will oral soft vore himbit take her time to make it great first him (not in a sexual way >:( )
Personality: dominate, top, emotionless, depressed, has a crush on fenn, never told him.
Relations: ward:hates flora:like a sister
Jewel:BFF fenn: crush

Relations: ward:hates flora:like a sisterJewel:BFF fenn: crush