the bar

For one of the night of fun and games all of fenns friends decided to go to the bar, now fenn is not much of a drinker and he has already decided he'd never drink so he was kinda of the odd one out and he though most of his friends would not drink the only person he knew would was ward, but only one other person didn't drink, but it was going to be a fun night or atheist fenn hoped.

"Hey, I see they have a pool table. Who's down for a game?" Jewel would say while holding Flora's hand interlocking fingers. "I'm not much of a pool player." Gothmoth would reply, trying to be nice when she just did not wanna play at all. "I think I'm a little to drunk already to play pool." After, ward would say that gothmoth would simply make an irritated eye roll she never really liked his drinking problem. Then again, she never liked him to begin with. "I can play." fenn was not the best, but he only came to have fun and drinking well he doesn't really find that fun.

Whole jewel and fenn played pool the other three just watched ward would randomly switch sides to cheer, Flora would do an embarrassing amount of cheering for jewel after all she did love her, and gothmoth would cheer for fenn, she claim it was because she didn't want to let him feel left out but by that little hint of midnight blush she gave when questioned about gave other ideas that were not that.

After about a game of 1 to 3, fenn decided they should head home. jewel wanted to tease him, but she also was getting tired, so they did decide to head h0me. Fenn would be the first out followed by the others, but fenn seemed very uneasy by the state he saw ward in.

"Hey, you good fenn?" Gothmoth asked, seeing fenns unease face while looking at ward. "It's just well, look at my roomie." Ward was wasted drunk, fenn never really liked drinking, and whenever ward was very drunk, it almost always gave fenn an uneasy feeling to be around him.

After a sigh, fenn would speak "its just well seeing ward this intoxicated well...I don't really want to go back to our apartment seeing him like this."Well
...if you'd want to you can spent the night at my place." Gothmoth would reply, trying to help out her friend. Fenn would quickly say yes please, and goth moth would get in her car and unlock the door for fenn. And when they were both ready, she would roll off with fenn in the car.

___________________________________________

Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed this first actual chapter, now this is a vore book, and idk if I'll do a lemon, I don't think I'd be any good at that so no lemon or smut OK? But I will be doing other stuff, so if you see any of the stuff like the stuff below in the chapter title, then expect to see it

Fluff: cuddles

Vore: Well, it's gonna be any vore

Serious: this will be serious topics, like depression, abuse, self-harm, etc

Disclaimer, Idk how long this book will be it could be 4 chapters it could be 20 it just depends on how much I do but I will not discontinue my book, ot will be a finished book, so don't expect to see discontinued and if you do I am truly sorry itust have taken a lot for to actually discontinue a book but so far I am not gonna discontinue, oh and also sorry if this was a short chapter I can male the chapters longer if you guys want.