rolling up to the house

They were soon on the highway, the night was dark thanks to it being a new moon, not even a glimpse of moonlight can be seen only the head lights of the car and the somewhat rare occasion of another cars headlights coming their way then shortly passing by. Gothmoth was driving home with fenn after she offered.

"I never actually knew you lives out of town." Fenn would say trying to start up a conversation. "Eh, never came up." Gothmoth replies. "But you are almost in town. If you are almost always in town, then why not live in town." Fenn asked. "Well I'm not really a town kind of person I like living away from people and stuff also hehe once I'm home no one can stop me from digesting my food if you know what I mean haha." Goth moth would answer. At this moment, fenn finally realized the bulging stomach gothmoth has as it sways and growls. "OH, I guess you ate someone." Fenn said. "Yeah, instead of waiting for food at the bar, I ate the waiter, and in my defense, he was so big and tasted amazing. It would be a crime not to eat him." Gothmoth would say playfully. Femn would respond with a silent nervous giggle, not really wanting to offend her by not laughing with her.

The car would slow down, followed by a turn into a driveway. gothmoth would take the keys out of the car and say, "we're here." Fennwould get out of the car and close the door followed by gothmoth slamming the door shut and walking up to the garage and gesture for fenn to follow which fenn would follow the gesture and walk up to her and follow behind her.

Gothmoth would unlock the door by the garage door and walk in and step aside for fenn to come in, fenn was a little reluctant seeing the garage was more of a storage space for broken junk "Yeah, I should really clean my garage up, but never have I found the time or energy." She says with a false, tired tone, which fenn simply giggled and even said he could help her when she does get the time and energy, but gothmoth rejected, not wanting to waste any of his time.

Gothmoth would go up two stair caes up to a door and open it, leading to a dining room filled with moth like decorations and a small somewhat of a dining table with enough space to have only two people eat. Them you would hear a l loud gurgle noise.

"Oops, hehe, my bad. It seems my food is all gone. " she says while patting her now less bulging stomach. Fenn was kinda shocked that she actually already digested them in an hour, but then again, she had vored so many people that her stomach acids must be quite strong.

"It's OK, I guess they are gone now." Goth mothe would say yeah they are gone now, fenn felt a little bad for her prey but he knew that this is life in this society so shrugged it off, but something got stuck in fenns head but he didn't want to ruin anything so shrugged it off too.

Gothmoth would head into the living room, which is quite big with a door to the backyard, and a big floor to ceiling window by the door, on the other wall was a fireplace and a big flat screen TV over the fire place, the rest was moth like decorations and some plants.

Once fenn enters the living room, he sees gothmoth on the couch and sits next to her. Once gothmoth saw this, she wanted to put an arm around his waist so badly but knew it might make fenn uncomfortable, especially since fenn didn't know gothmoth actually liked fenn more than a friend, so she just leaned back on the couch and gave an exhale and said, "I saw that face you made at my belly" she says teasingly. Fenn gets flustered and blushes and says, "What face?" "The face you have right now, hehe." Gothmoth would reply, making fenn blush even more, realizing his face looks more lake a tomato than a fennec. "Makes me wonder if you want to be vored by me." Gothmotth would say teasingly even though she really wants to.

___________________________________________

Hello, I hope you liked this chapter, I usually write when I'm bored, so these chapters may be coming along quicker than others. Anyway I just want to say feel free to leave comments I would love to hear what you have to say, it means a lot that people are reading this so thank you, this is my first book and I am enjoying writing this and I hope you are enjoying reading it.