Part 1

Mommy's been nervous and worried.

I'm not sure why but she's not let me go to the park alone since she saw something on tv. And always watched me.

I know it's not my Quirklessness, not entirely at least. Since she's upped her protectiveness more than she already did.

We're going to everyone's favourite place for my birthday though so I hope she can relax.

My hand hurts from how tight she's holding my hand but if it helps her I won't show my pain.

But as we arrive at our destination I see the fear and worry melt off of her, my hand is still in her iron grip but I was too distracted by the right sign.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

It looked so...

Relaxing. Fun, happy even!

Mommy crouches beside me.

"Izuku, when we enter, you can play with the other children. But do not leave unless you're with me. Understand?" She asked.

"Yes Mommy!"

She looked at me and nodded, we went in and I was blow away.

It's so bright, the music fills the Pizzeria and everyone has a smile on their face.

I rush over to one of the arcade games on the wall and begin playing excitedly.

Mommy gave me lots of coins.

I played for hours, occasionally going to see Mommy who was with Aunt Mitsuki for pizza and soda.

"Hey kid, having fun?" I turn and see a yellow Bonnie.

He has a purple bow tie and green eyes.

"Yep!" I turn back to the game and move the character, a little princess trying to escape.

"Say, I got a couple friends I'd like you to meet, they're in the back room with some snacks"

"No thanks, not hungry"

"We have chocolate"

"I have some in Mommy's purse"

"Then how about a band mask? And I'll throw in a little meeting with Fredbear" He offered.

"Nope, busy, thanks though"

"Look at me" Bonnie's voice got a strange feel to it and I couldn't stop from looking.

This time I sawa man's face in his mouth, his eyes seemed so...

I blink and find myself in a dark room, from what little I could see it must be some kind of mechanics room, Fredbear was in the corner, sitting and sagged on the ground, there are toolboxes on the walls and benches to work at.

"You managed to fight off my Quirk... How interesting. Nobody's escaped Hypnosis before"

Hypnosis? Quirk-

He mind controlled me!?

I hear a whirring sound and spin, noticing as a large mass passed by me.

He hit the wall and bounced off.

"Bah! You brat! Sit still and die!"

"No!" I jumped out of the way and rolled next to a massive wrench.

I grab it and stand, maybe I can break that bunny suit leg.

The wrench was heavy in my hands as I swung.

He caught it.

"Ahahaha! You're tenacious kid, I'll give you that, you've got spirit" He grinned, and I realise he'd removed the mask of the suit at some point. "That's exactly what I want!"