𝐀/𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

Aloha friends and welcome to the official rewrite of Panic and Peace!

If you got this notification it means you saved my book somewhere and I thank you so very much for that. And if you did enjoy the book hopefully you will love this rewrite as I plan on keeping the original basis of the story but I will be changing a lot about this book.

At the moment everything has been taken down but they will be posted back up once the chapters have been edited and rewritten. I'm hoping to post one or two chapters a week but I am almost done my semester and then I have summer for two weeks so I thought why not get this started with some introductory chapters and get you all excited for the new version of this book!

In this version of P&P I want to take a bit more time in developing their relationship from her being Harry's doctor to James's girlfriend. I also wanted to develop the MC more and create a better backstory.

For the MC changes I want to change her name from Isla Delaney to Isla Valerie Brook Vevers but she's going to go by Val bc I love the nickname. She's also going to be a squib instead which her back story (including this) will be explained further as you read.

One last note is I'm changing the work dynamic to make it more realistic. Instead of her making house calls and being the primary doctor of Harry she's going to be an intern in the psych ward and Harry grows an attachment towards Val.

I will be making a few introduction chapters and hopefully posting them either today or tomorrow and you will be able to get a preview of what the story will be like.

Also wanted to note that I don't know where my head was when I wrote the epilogue to this book. It was my version of a reality but I absolutely hate it especially now and I know lots of people hated it as well so for this rewrite expect a happy ending. (Which is what I should have done the first time).

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will choose to check out and read the new version of the book. And as chapters start to come out let me know what you think of this version.

Love, Hayley Rose