Chapter 11.

The drive to Vegas was bringing back all the memories from 4 years prior.

The night where it all went to shit.

The place where it all started.

It was bad enough the night repeated itself in Bangkok 2 years later, but coming back to the original starting point made Brooklyn's nerves start spazzing out.

The only thing that was enjoyable and memorable about Vegas 4 years ago was when she and Phil had finally admitted they were in love and wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. And when Doug and Tracy got married but that's just an additional part.

About half way through the drive, Phil offered to drive and let Stu have a break from the few hours he drove already.

Phil kept his eyes on the road as they pulled into the brightly lit city, the memories coming back to the 4.

"Someone needs to burn this place to the ground," Stu spoke from in the back of the limo with Brooklyn so she wasn't alone. "I told myself I would never come back."

Pulling up to a stop light, Phil looked around at all the signs before turning back to his friend. "Well, don't worry. It all ends tonight," He promised.

Brooklyn inhaled a deep breath as the light turned green, Phil proceeding on the road as Stu told him where to go.

The 'Find my Phone' thing is probably one of the smartest things Alan's ever remembered, and it was on accident no doubt.

"It says 200 yards up on the right," Stu spoke up, looking at the screen and following the tracker.

Phil turned the direction Stu was telling him to go, and there was the van, sitting abandoned out front of a pawn shop. "And there it is. Amazing."

Phil pulled up right behind the van, parking the limo and getting out of the drivers seat, the other 3 following. "Looks like he ditched it."

They approached the van, Phil setting a hand over the window to provide some shade to help him see inside better as Stu looked in on the other side, trying the door handle to eye if it was opened. Which it was. "It's open!" He informed.

"No shit," Phil sighed in amazement as he opened the drivers door and got in. "Well, look around. Let's see if he left anything in here."

They looked around, searching for anything. Phil and Stu looked in the front, Brooklyn looked in the back, and Alan looked in the very back. "I found the Demerol," Stu spoke up.

"Good, keep it. We're gonna need it," Phil said, looking around then finding his fiancé's purse. "Found your purse, babe," He then said to Brooklyn, setting the nice leather bag he got her for Christmas on the passenger seat.

"At least he left that alone, I got nothing back here," Brooklyn spoke up from the back seat, looking up into the front seat. "Anything, is my gun up there?"

"Ah, I got my phone," Phil exclaimed, finding his phone in the cupholder, but sighed in annoyance when he found no keys. "No fucking keys though. And no, no gun. Alan, anything?"

"No, not even the gold," Alan groaned, sitting back in the seat. As much as Brooklyn wanted to be snarky and ask why would have Chow left the gold in the van, she was tired of trying to argue and just left it.

Sighing, Phil leaned over the console onto Stu's side. "Why the fuck would Chow come down here?"

"I know, right?" Stu responded with another question, shaking his head as he stepped out of the van. "Why here?"

"Well, its Vegas. Many different things here for criminals," Brooklyn shrugged.

"Hold on, hold on," Phil paused, looking at a sign on the roof of the pawn shop. "Cash for Gold?" He read.