Assault or Protection?

Vote if you like the story don't just read and run guys 🤠
___________________________________________

Previous Chapter :

Ishaan didn't appreciate Neel's reaction, and he was about to express his disappointment when Netra arrived with Su.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" Netra demanded furiously as she looked at the state malang was in .....
___________________________________________

Malang flinched slightly at the sudden loud voice and looked up to see Netra standing there, looking furious. She shifted her gaze from Malang to Neel and the others standing there, while Su rushed towards Malang hastily. She picked up a tissue from the side and started to help him clean his face, at least, which was glowing red for some reason.

Netra's fury was palpable as she confronted Neel and the others. "What's going on here?" she demanded, her voice sharp.

Figo, with his usual smugness, remarked, "Look who's here, saving her little boy toy." Sam joined in with a chuckle, backing Figo's comment.

Malang looked up in shock, tears streaming down his face once again. He tried to escape the situation by getting up from his seat, but Netra quickly grabbed his hand, preventing him from leaving.

Netra's eyes blazed with anger as she glared at Figo. Even Ishaan, Neel, and Rihaana looked at him in disbelief for saying this.

Ishaan being malang's frnd didn't appreciated it even a bit, ofcourse he loves malang and he was going to confront Figo later about this , his first priority was to calm everyone right now.

Rihaana the most insensitive one didn't like this comment for some reason.

And Neel, it was eating him up.
The thought of Malang and Netra together was eating him up for some reason and he didn't liked this feeling because he have felt it before and he don't want to feel it ever again.

But all three of them remained silent, knowing they couldn't confront Figo in front of everyone because of their friendship.

"WHAT THE HELL DID U JUST SAID U FUCKER", Netra's anger reached its peak as she shouted at Figo, her voice cutting through the air like a knife. Malang, sensing her intense emotions, reached out and held onto her, afraid of what might happen next.

"Sale bsdk sbko apne jaisa samjh rakha hai kya, sale ch***ya ye sab tere kaam hai hmare nhi smjha and you stay away from malang from now on, if i see u anywhere near him within 10 m, i swear to god I will separate your skin from your body and feed it to your own species, KUTTE.

Netra's fury boiled over as she unleashed a barrage of threats and insults at Figo, warning him to stay away from Malang. Her words were laced with venom, leaving no room for misunderstanding.

Before the situation could escalate further, a teacher arrived, demanding an explanation for the disturbance.

"What is happening here?" she inquired sternly, her gaze scanning the group.

"Don't make noises and disturb others too , childern these days can't even have their lunch without creating any scene".

But mam- Attempting to defend their actions, Rihaana began to argue, but the teacher cut her off with a firm command.

"No 'buts.' All of you, go and have your lunch quietly without causing any more commotion," she instructed firmly, leaving no room for further debate.

Ishaan nodded, and they dispersed without argument, following the teacher's command.

On the other hand, After grabbing a quick bite with Netra and Su, Malang headed to the boys' locker room to clean up.