☁ Playfully nibbling on their neck ☁

↫↱How would the twins react to you nibbling on their neck for the fun of it? 🤔↲↬

This will be written in a what if formatting! Reader's gender is not specified! Post-Swordsmith Village Arc Muichiro and Hashira!au Yuichiro ahead!

↞⇼↠

↫↱Muichiro Tokito↲↬

Upon randomly leaning down and chomping down on his neck while he was folding origami, Muichiro absolutely cracks up. Shoulders shaking and all, Muichiro doubles over and giggles loudly, begging after a while for you to stop. When you finally do, his hand comes up to cover the spot you relentlessly assualted as he's panting softly and slightly red in face. He's definitely getting you back for this later.

↫↱Yuichiro Tokito↲↬

On a rare lazy morning, you decided it would be a good idea to take a bite out of your boyfriend's neck while he was half-awake. What you weren't expecting was for Yuichiro to let out a muffled squeak and roughly push you away.

Slapping his hand over the reddening spot, Yuichiro looks over at you with such a mixed look that you couldn't tell whether he was angry with you or shocked at his own reaction. You both sat their in each others arms in shock for a minute before Yuichiro suddenly pulled away, got up, and left, mumbling something about training before disappearing. ( He was so embarrassed he needed to run a few laps to recover )

↞⇼↠

Tumblr Link: https://aritsukemo.tumblr.com/