☁ Muichiro with an Ombrophobic S/o ☁

↫↳How would Muichiro handle his s/o having Ombrophobia? 🤔↲↬

This was requested by @KanrojiH0e! I hope I was able to meet your expectations!

For those who don't know, ombrophobia is the fear of the rain! This will be written in a scenario formatting!

↞⇼↠

↫↳Regular Universe↲↬

Muichiro finds it a little silly that you're scared of rain but will never make fun of you for it. ( Nor will he allow anyone else to make fun of you for it ) Unfortunately there's nothing he or you can really do about it. He actually feels really bad because it's not uncommon for a demon slayer to be out and about slaying demons in the rain.

If the severity of your phobia is mild or moderate, he doesn't do much since you usually have everything under control. He'll provide you comfort if an incident involving your phobia while you were out but besides that, he lets you handle it on your own.

If your severity is severe then he tries to put in more effort. For example, he'll give you pep talks before you go out on missions. They don't really end up curing how you feel and more so distract you momentarily but at least they help a little bit.

 "Remember, if it begins to rain. Try to think of it as demon blood. It'll help."

 "..Oh..kayyy?"

Surprisingly ( But also unsurprisingly ) he's great at calming you down from panic and anxiety attacks. His voice is calm and soothing but also strong enough to ground you. He's good at distracting you too so unless your panic/anxiety attack is really bad he's usual able to calm you down pretty quickly.

If you're extremely scared of the rain he'd honestly recommend you leaving you the Demon Slayer Corps. He's not trying to dishearten you or anything but with such an inconvenient phobia such as being scared of the rain, it's the best course of action to take in his opinion. He has good reason behind this too. For example, what if you're against a member of the Twelve Kizuki and it begins to rain? What then? If you still want to try and fight demons despite your fears then he'll stand by your decision but will worry about you all the time/try to convince you otherwise every once in a while.

Depending on how severe your phobia is, I see Muichiro taking you to Shinobu for help. Unfortunately there's not much she can do since your phobia is something mental but she does at least give you medication to combat the physical symptoms which is better than nothing.

Whenever it rains and you two are hanging out, Muichiro immediately drags you into the nearest building he can find. He literally picks you up upon feeling the rain drops and begins running all while shielding you from the rain by using his body. He has gotten sick a few times because of this but he doesn't mind nor will he stop doing it so there's nothing you can do besides scold him.

When you're both home and it begins to rain, he tends to drag you to room that don't have window/have thick walls so that you don't freak out when you see/hear the rain outside.

If you have the more physical reactions to the rain like vomiting, he'll stay by your side in the bathroom, slowly rubbing your back as he watches you puke up all the food you've eaten today with such a sad expression on his face. He'll definitely be quick to ask Shinobu for some kind of nausea medication to keep you from vomiting because of how much he hates seeing you in that state.

If you tend to tremble or shake when you see/feel/hear rain, Muichiro will pull you into his arms and sit you on his lap. While you lean against his chest or shoulder, he'll pet your hair and hum a song that his mother used to hum in his ears whenever he was scared. He'll keep you like that until you stop shaking and if you don't then he'll try telling you stories or telling you about his recent missions to better help distract you.

If you tend to sweat, he buys you a handkerchief that he makes you carry around. It's your favorite color and has your favorite animal embroidered on the bottom right corner of it. The material is also very soft which is nice because you don't have to worry about irritating your skin. When you tried picking Muichiro's brain about the price of handkerchief, he crossed his arms, tilted his head, and told you he forgot. ( What a liar )   

↫↳Modern AU↲↬

When you first told him about your phobia, Muichiro had to look up what it was because he no idea what you were talking about. Along with that he also looks up possible ways to cure it. ( Unfortunately he couldn't find anything which made him kinda angry because that meant you'll probably suffer from this phobia for the rest of your life which also meant you'll be miserable and he absolutely loathes seeing you miserable )

You and Muichiro share the majority of your classes together so whenever it rains, Muichiro tells you to either lay your head down and go to sleep or go to the nurse. Don't worry about missing the lesson, he can always convince Yuichiro to let you borrow his notes/reteach the lesson to you. ( He would do it himself but he doesn't really pay attention in class )

Muichiro always checks the weather before going out on dates with you and if they say that it'll rain then he's cancelling everything and thinking of something more indoor based. He doesn't care if you end up mad at him for doing this because he'd rather you be mad at him now than uncomfortable/scared later.

If you're hanging out at his home or vice versa and it begins to rain, Muichiro will take you to a room with the least amount of windows and depending on what the room is, he'll either cuddle you until you fall asleep or distract you with other things like tv and video games. If you want, he'll even get his brother to help. Now, he can't promise that Yuichiro will be nice when distracting you but he can promise that you'll be distracted! ( Whether it be because you and Yuichiro began arguing or you two chill and complaining to one another about your problems )

↞⇼↠