31. Back to school!

Start from the beginning

The female reporter started to talk getting their attention...

"The hero, killer Stain claimed many lives. In fact he has more victims than any other criminal since All Might burst into the scene. With his arrest, everyone in the country can rest a little easier tonight."

Rinji quickly grabbed his phone to maybe check up on other reports that may have been put up about the incident last night what actually happened!?!?!

He found an article, saying that these creatures that are known as Nomu had attacked Hosu causing heroes to be called to deal with them, and luckily endeavor was one of the pro heroes that made it there just in time to take down several Nomu and the hero killer!!!

He made his way through finding more articles about the hero killer, and even several videos... but when he was doing this, he finally got a text message from Izuku!!!

" About damn time!" he say it out loud getting the side guy from his mother...

He quickly opened up the message.... Turns out he's OK and he was sorry if he scared him.

He quickly replied back, basically saying it was OK, and he just saw the news about what happened.

__________________________________________

Later that day, his mother had left to give him some space and to finish some errands..

Rinji was just sitting in his bed, sketching, a little drawling to pass the time, but he was quickly greeted with a little girl, voice shouting out toward him.. "Cousin RiRi!!!!" The little girl, said excitedly as she made her way into his hospital room. Rinji was surprised to see a little girl with blue hair in pigtails with some yellow highlights coming his way.

"Aoko is that you?" he said, with a smile as she climbed her way into the bed to give him a hug.

"Aoko remember what I said I told you to be easy with him he still sore!" Nighteye's voice rang out..

"I am easy, hugs don't hurt." She quickly said slightly pouting.

"Sorry about that Rinji.. as soon as she heard that you were in the hospital, she demanded to see you. Honestly, I was planning on having her to come to the agency on your last day there but this assignment messed that all up."

"That's totally fine I was wondering when I was going to see you again.. how are you doing?" Rinji looked at her with a smile.

"Great!!! I finally got my quirk. It's just like Daddy's!!! Also, I drew this for you!! Daddy picture!!!" She said quickly, turning around and reaching out her hand, basically telling him to hurry up and hand her the drawing.

He did, and she quickly turned back around, and proudly showed him the drawing. Even though a six-year-old did it he quickly could tell that it was him and her, but he was in his uncle All might's hero suit.

"I love it!!!! Thank you!!!"

Aoko smiled real big. "Now your turn."

"What do you mean my turn?"

" I gave you a picture so it's your turn to give me a picture!"

"Ohhh... hmmm... I only have one of my sketchbooks here but you're more than welcome to pick anything out of it. He said, handing her the book that he was just working on so she could pick something.

She got excited when she was going through the book and finally landed on a picture. "This one it's really pretty!!"

He looked over and seen what it was, but he was in complete shock!! he totally forgot that that one was in that book and out of all the pictures. Why did she pick that one?!!!