Dʀɪᴠᴇ-Iɴ

______________________________________

"Dude, we've done this level like five times and you still suck." Dakota groans

"You're the reason we keep fucking losing, not me." Steven yells

Dakota scoffs, "Yeah, okay. Like you didn't just die."

Jeremiah laughs as the four start the game over. Steven rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

As soon as the game starts, Dakota gets shot. "Bro, what ?"

"But I suck." Steven jokes

"Steven, shut the fuck up." Dakota says as he kills the person who shot at him. Jeremiah's head falls back in laughter as Conrad smiles softly.

"See you guys later." Belly says

Steven and Dakota keep their eyes on the screen as Jeremiah turns and his eyes widen as he stares at the Belly. "Damn." He says as he tosses the controller and gets up

"Are you kidding ? No." Dakota groans

"Yeah, fine, just abandon the game completely, Jere." Steven says sarcastically. Conrad looks back and his face softens as he stares at Liz.

"You look hot." Jeremiah says as he spins Belly. He then turns to Liz, "You too, of course."

She smiles as she rolls her eyes as Belly giggles. Dakota could've sworn his stomach turned at hearing Jeremiah flirt with his sister.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop flirting with my sister." Steven says as he looks back

"Shut up, Steven." Belly sighs

"No, you shut up." He says turning back to her, "You look good, though." He mumbles turning back to the game.

Jeremiah laughs, "You driving with, or are you guys meeting us there ?"

"I'm not going to the book party. I'm going to the drive-in." Belly nods with a smile

"With who ?" Jeremiah asks as he looks between the girls.

"Going on a double date with River." Liz says as Jeremiah smiles. Belly looks down at her phone as it dings. Dakota's brows furrow as his fingers move quickly against the controller.

"A date with River ?" Jeremiah smirks

"Not like that." She sighs as he laughs

Conrad looks back at Liz again, "Dude, dude, focus. Come on." Steven says

"What guy ?" Dakota asks. Liz's phone goes off again with River telling her to hurry.

"I don't know. Some random guy." She says quickly waving him off, "I've gotta go."

"Yeah, me too." Belly smiles as she puts her phone away. Liz walks over to the mirror to check herself over. "Uh, okay. Bye."

Belly walks over to the mirror and stands by Liz. The girls giggle as they walk to the door. Dakota sighs as he tries to focus on the game.