part 96

1 year later...

(you are 20, and lando 25)

it was the 2025 monaco grand prix, and you were still dating lando. you had been dating him for almost two years now, and he is your favourite person in the whole world.

you were now a very famous model, known and recognised across the world. you and lando were also famous for being a couple, many referring to you as the "it couple".

since your fame had increased, you became a lot busier and it became hard for you and lando to be at home together. but whenever you could you would go to his races, even if it wasn't the whole weekend. and when he could, he would come to your shows.

you still lived with lando, however you moved into an apartment together. you didn't need a big house as you weren't home much. since getting your first dog, you now had another golden labrador who was called archie. they were like your's and lando's children because you didn't really want to have any yet.

you were getting ready for the final day of the weekend. for the last two years you hadn't worked during the monaco grand prix, or the british grand prix and you wanted it to stay that way. you loved to support lando racing in your home country and his own.

(for the sake of the book, the grid will be the same as 2024/2023)

in the current season, lando was leading the championship (he finished 3rd in the 2024 season) and it made you so proud of him. his team-mate was still oscar. and he even found himself a girlfriend, she was gorgeous and you were both great friends.

you were finishing off your makeup when lando walking into your dressing room. (yes, you have your own dressing room. but the apartment was quite big so you had the room for it)

"how are you feeling amor?" you ask, pausing what you were doing to talk to him.

"pretty confident i can win, especially with my lucky charm here." he says, kissing you.

"aw, well i have full faith you can win. p2 is a great place to start." you say, knowing that he was a little ashamed not getting pole position.

"yeah, at least charles got pole at his home race though." he says, leaning against the wall.

"he was very happy on the phone last night." you say, laughing slightly as you remember.

"will you be ready in 30 minutes?" lando asks.

"yes, i just need to get changed and so do you." you say, realising that lando wasn't even changed yet. he was still wearing sweatpants and a plain t-shirt.

"what do you mean? this is what i'm wearing to the track." lando says sarcastically, but you don't realise.

"amor. no, your not wearing that." you say, only realising when he starts to laugh.

"go get changed." you say, gently hitting him whilst walking over to your clothes you had set out to wear.

(your outfit)