Emerald Forest (fixed)

We are officially caught up I combined 2 chapters to make it longer and so that I can start some new chapters instead of improvising on things I already wrote which to be honest is a pain to do.
Also all of this is 3rd pov let me know if you prefer this or 1st person

-----

Weiss gazed at the broken moon, mesmerized by the night sky, before turning her head to observe everyone sleeping. A sigh escaped her lips as she scanned the area, her eyes eventually landing on Ruby's resting place. The mere sight of Ruby had a calming effect on Weiss as if everything would be okay. However, there was someone else who had a similar effect.

She looked around until she spotted a particular red-haired individual. Weiss couldn't help but think, 'Hmm, she makes me feel calm like Ruby, although given her and Ruby's personalities, it's no wonder I quickly grew attached to them while watching the show.' A slight smile crept onto Weiss's face as the thought crossed her mind.

"I suppose I should attempt to get some sleep," Weiss reasoned with herself before finding her spot and drifting off into the nightmares that awaited her.

—Morning—

Nora's enthusiastic "Morning" caused Weiss to wake up as she struggled to sleep most of the night with memories haunting her. 'How does she possess so much energy this early? Oh well,' Weiss mused, rising and heading to the washroom not bothering to linger much on her night.

Upon entering, Weiss noticed Pyrrha brushing her teeth, and it seemed like everyone was intentionally avoiding her. Joining her side, Weiss started on her morning routine, prompting astonished expressions all around, including on Pyrrha's face. It was the perfect opportunity to tease her second favorite redhead.

"Take a picture; it'll last longer," Weiss quipped, turning toward her with a smirk. Making Pyrrha blush, her face mimicking the shade of her hair.

"Oh no, I was simply taken aback that you stood next to me," Pyrrha stammered, attempting to explain. Everyone tended to feel insecure due to her being the invincible girl, so they tended to avoid her and the thought of anyone getting ready next to her wasn't something she could've imagined.

"Hmm, standing beside a beautiful girl like you can be quite intimidating," Weiss said with a wink. After finishing applying her lotion, Weiss left for the cafeteria.

'What should I have for breakfast?' Weiss pondered before settling on pancakes with strawberries. 'These are marvelous; strawberries are the most delicious things in the world,' Weiss thought to herself. Finishing swiftly, Weiss proceeded to the locker room where Yang and Ruby were seen talking.

"You appear unusually excited this morning," Yang pointed out while observing Ruby retrieve Crescent Rose from her locker.

"Well, yeah. No more socializing; now I can focus on letting my skills do the talking," Ruby responded cheerfully, affectionately holding Crescent Rose.

"Ruby, initiation isn't merely about fighting. Growing up also means learning to talk to new people and working together," Yang gently scolded.

"Ugh, you sound just like Dad. First, what does talking have to do with fighting against Grimm? Second, I drink milk for your information," Ruby pouted at Yang.

"And here I thought we had a close relationship, Ruby," a voice emerged from behind Ruby.

"Oh, Weiss, when did you get here?" Ruby asked upon spotting Weiss.

"I overheard you mention not wanting to interact with others that's hurtful," Weiss replied, placing a hand over her chest dramatically.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean you, I love talking to you. I was just talking about showing off my combat skills," Ruby quickly clarified.