1.1 - his birthday

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

.

..

...

....

4,623,087 likes || 18,172 comments

Allisonhayes
happy birthday, dork 🫶🏻

Username: ugh, he's fine as hell

Username: I get the hype now

Jackchampion: happy birthday, mate

Jacobelordi: thanks, mate

Username: oh they're for sure fuckin

Stormreid: happy birthday, loser!

Jacobelordi: this was almost nice

Jacobelordi: thank you so much, love 🫶🏻

Allisonhayes: anything for you

Username: omg if they're not dating, they're in love with each other

Dominicfike: my man! Happy birthday

Jacobelordi: thanks cutie ;)

Username: happy birthday to the hottest man alive!!

Username: he's not even hot??

Username: overhyped

Username: they don't deserve each other

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"What else do you have in store for me today?" Jacob asked as I drove. I smiled as I kept my eyes on the road.

Today's been all about Jacob and doing things I know he likes. We got coffee and went into a bookstore.

He's gotten me into reading into the past couple of weeks so I made sure to grab a few books.

We even went to a thrift store and looked around. "You'll just have to wait." I smiled at him.

He just sighed and looked out the window. What he didn't know was that we all planned a surprise party for him.

Dominic was throwing it over at his house so I think we'll have enough room for everyone. Storm went to his house and picked up Layla for him.

We pulled up to Dominic's house and there weren't many cars here so I'm assuming everyone came in an Uber.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "I just need to grab something really quick. Come in with me." I smiled nicely.

He nodded and climbed out of the car. He walked ahead of me which was perfect.

Jacob walked right into the house, a small smile forming on my face.

Before we knew it, everyone was screaming 'surprise' at us.

Jacob seemed stunned while he looked around. He then looked over at me.

"Did you plan all of this?" He questioned. All I did was smirk and shrug towards him.

He let out a small laugh and wrapped his arm around the back of my neck.

"You're the best." He then kissed my temple which threw me off guard.

Before I could really think about it, people started crowding us. Storm walked over towards me.

"What was that kiss about?" She questioned as I looked at Jacob.

He was crowded around all of his friends, laughing with a group of his friends.

I just shrugged while keeping my eyes on him. "I was wondering the same thing." I didn't want to hype myself up though so I went to the kitchen.

Storm, Jack, and myself all poured ourselves drinks and moved to the backyard.

We all started talking and drinking together while Jacob and Dominic made rounds with everyone.

By the time the two boys came over to us, we were all a little tipsy.

I looked at Jacob happily as he sat next to me. He had a red solo cup in his hand.

He leaned back and stretched his arm out behind me. The gesture made the butterflies come to my stomach.

Or at least I hope it was the butterflies and not the alcohol wanting to come up.

He looked down at me causing me to look at him. "Thank you so much for doing this for me, love." He complimented.

"Anything for a cute Australian boy." I didn't mean to say the cute part, I guess since I'm drunk, I let it slip out.

If I was sober, I feel like I would be embarrassed but I wasn't. I swear, I could've seen his face turn red.

It looked like he was blushing from me calling him cute.

And it made him cuter.