0.9 - release party

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Are you almost ready?" Storm asked walking into my room.

We were currently getting ready for Dominic's album release party. Jacob and Jack were going to meet us there.

I was pretty excited for this party. We've been so busy the past couple of weeks that I hadn't really seen anyone recently.

I still talk to Jacob everyday though. After thinking about it, I think this is the first time we're all going to hang out.

I looked at myself one last time and told Storm I was ready.

The two of us took an Uber over to Dominic's house. I don't know if Jacob's there or not yet.

When we get there, there were a lot of other people already here.

We thank our driver and walk up to the house. The house was almost crowded with people.

I scan the living room to see Dominic standing there, in a conversation with them.

He looks over towards us, a giant smile on his face. He spoke to them and walked over to us.

"Well, isn't it trouble." He laughed and teased. Storm flipped him off as I rolled my eyes.

She then smiled and wrapped her arms around him for a hug.

We quickly hugged as well and he offered us drinks. The two of us obviously agreed and went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

He walked somewhere else so he could talk to someone he saw.

I poured myself something to drink and started drinking with Storm. By the time Jacob got here, Storm and I were giggling to ourselves.

"You can't be this drunk already." He laughed at me. I watched him as he sat down next to me.

"I'm not drunk." I lied to him. He looked over at me like he didn't believe me.

He shakes his head as he starts drinking with us. "Jacob, when are you going to make a move on Allison." I dropped my jaw.

I smacked Storm on her arm as she started laughing. I looked over at her to see he was smirking down at me.

"Oh this is going to be a good night." He mumbled to himself. I looked over to see Dominic walking over to us.

"Dominic, I think Storm needs another drink. You wanna help her?" He nods his head, the two walking away from us.

I looked over to Jacob to see he had the drink pressed to his lips, eyes scanning the area.

"You do look really nice tonight, Allison." He turned over to me like he knew I was staring over at him.

I could feel my breath hitch in my throat when he said that. I smiled a little while taking a swig of my drink.

"Are you only saying that because of Storm?" I wonder. He shook his head at me.

"You really do look nice." He admitted. The two of us sat there for a while, Jacob trying to catch up to me with drinking.

He looked at me like he had an idea in his head. "Do you wanna grab a bottle and go climb up on the roof?"

I almost instantly agreed. We went outside and climbed onto the roof, Jacob having to help me.

It was dark and a lot cooler out here, which I liked.

"I wish we were able to see the stars here more." I frowned. He nodded his head like he agreed.

"You could see them in Australia, it was beautiful there." He spoke.