After Story: Recovery

Start from the beginning

Agent Octa passes a map of Washington National Airport to Bronya. Seele walks over and inspects the map with Bronya. The two girls noticed the x marks on specific areas on the map and Octa immediately answers what they were about to say.

Agent Octa: There are five keys that I've marked their approximate locations on the map. We'll need those five keys to unlock the crate that Nep mentioned before she... rage quit.

Bronya: The Bronya is now curious. What is this talk about the "Eagle Bearer" that you and the other agents kept mentioning?

Agent Octa: Oh right. To put it simply, the Eagle Bearer is a very rare Exotic assault rifle that has a chance to drop in this raid. Its only exclusive in this raid but since nobody has yet to even get it to drop-

Bronya: Then the Bronya assumes that the loot crate at the end may have the Eagle Bearer or a chance that it will have the Eagle Bearer, correct?

Agent Octa: Yeah. I was about to waste more hours in searching but I'm really tired and its quite late. If you want, you guys can have this map and check out the locations for yourself. I gotta go. If you do get the Eagle Bearer, just keep it.

After both girls listened what Agent Octa had to say, they both looked at each other and agreed to accept the agent's favour.

Bronya: The Bronya will accept your request.

Agent Octa: Knew I could trust ya. Alright, I gotta go. Goodnight.

Bronya: Goodnight.

Seele: Mm, you deserve a break. Please take care.

Agent Octa: You too, girls.

ISAC: An agent has disconnected.

ISAC: You have been promoted as group leader.

Bronya and Seele then inspected the map given by Agent Octa once more. Bronya points at the first tarmac where they started the operation.

Bronya: Past the plaza, there's a key right there, marked at that shop. We should start there.

Seele nods at her sister's suggestion.

Seele: Okay. Let's go.

Bronya: Here, we'll just climb over and cross the taxilane, we'll end up on the other side and reach the first tarmac.

____________________________________

Timeline: 0721 EST

The two girls climb over multiple Black Tusk vehicles that surrounded the tarmac and began making their way over to the first tarmac. After they make it past a military cargo plane, they reach the terminal and began making their way inside.

Bronya and Seele reach the plaza where Max "Boomer" Bailey was defeated and find a bunch of JTF soldiers from the second unit, scavenging through the Black Tusk equipment left behind and checking the server farm.

A few of the soldiers greeted the two along the way and shared their thanks to Bronya for clearing the airport. The two girls make it past the plaza and reach the area where the first key is located. A few JTF soldiers were also present, guarding this location.

Bronya: This is it. It says here on the map that it should be inside the- oh. Its right in that fast food shop. "Coffee, Pastries, Subs".

Seele: Its closed up though. Can you try that button?

Bronya nods and hovers over to check up on the button next to the locked up gate of the food shop. She clicks it but nothing happens. She presses and holds the button but nothing happened either.