//The truth//

Third POV

The office door was suddenly opened with a loud slam, as the people in the room which are Tanjirou and Zenitsu, flinched knowing who it is. "KANNA-SAMA~!! I BROUGHT THE GUESTS!" Douma exclaimed as Kanna who had a butterfly at her pointy finger smiled at Douma.

"Thank you Douma but please next time don't slam the door." She calmly stated as the butterfly fluttered away. "No promises~" She shook her head at his reply.

"You may go now, and Tsunade-sama, Itachi-san, Shisui-san, Sasuke-san, please take a seat and make yourself comfortable." The three Uchihas cringed at the formality of her tone while saying their names.

"Thank you Kanna." Tsunade sat on a sofa, followed by the Uchihas and tea were immediately served in front of them by the blue eyed girl. "No problem Tsunade-sama..." She smiled and looked at the tea. "I was hoping our villages will get in the good side, the same goes to the other villages."

"Are you implying that-" Tsunade was cut off by Kanna's nod. "Yes, I want all the nations to have a peace treaty alliance. But before that, I want to reveal something about the Uchiha massacre." They all became tense except for Kanna as she stood up and came back with a box.

"Here in this box is an evidence of Danzo's schemes, I have my own skilled family to do some spying for me without anyone knowing, that is all you need for a death sentence." Sasuke was the one who retrieved the box as he opened it, and Kanna was not lying, evidences were in the boxes.

Handprint results, a picture of the eyes in his arms, the root, etc. "This... This is disgusting! Konoha had such a monster inside!" Tsunade fumed as Shisui, Itachi, and Sasuke was shaking while reading all the evidences. "I hope that will ace the worry of revenge." Kanna said.

"Thank you..." Sasuke muttered in a hoarse voice. Still smiling, it becomes immediately serious. "Tsunade-sama, I am going to inform you that I am going to revive the Akatsuki." The once gloomy room immediately switched into shock.

"YOU WILL WHAT?! KANNA, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" Shisui exclamation but Kanna only shook in denial. "The Akatsuki was not supposed to be the present Akatsuki that we witnessed, the Akatsuki was once a good organization, but they are also tricked by Danzo. The Akatsuki former leader was Yahiko, but it changed the day he died. I am sure that if one will trigger this nonsense of revenge, it will result into war." Kanna explained.

"Are you certain that you will keep them at bay?" Tsunade crossed her arms on her chest, this makes Kanna smirk. "Of course."

Zenitsu and Tanjirou only watched the interaction the four people from Konohagakure to their Kanna, they won't let something happened to her, after all they got her back and the Konohagakure already ruined the trust and trust is hard to restore.