//The Letter//

Tsunade's POV

When Kanna arrived I glared at Danzo. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I yelled in anger, as he replied with his sickening voice.

"I was, simply stating the fact." He reasoned as this made my blood boil more. "FIRST YOU BANISHED HER OUT OF THE VILLAGE OUT OF BLUE AND NOW YOU WANT HER BACK TO MADE AN ALLIANCE?! HOW SHAME OF YOU DANZO!" I slammed my hands one the table resulting it to break. "THIS MEETING IS NOW OVER! EVERYONE DISMISSED BEFORE ANY OF YOU TASTE MY WARTH!"

///////////

Third POV

"I feel nostalgia when you said that freakin line Kanna." Giyuu deadpan as Kanna giggled and teased him. "Ara? Do you miss neesan Giyuu-kun?~" Giyuu started sputtering as a shade of pink dusted his cheeks.

"I do not!" Giyuu exclaimed as Kanna wiggled her brows. "Just admit it Giyuu-kun~" Giyuu looked at the side. 'Shinobu isn't the one that filled my heart with warmth Kanna, it is you...' He thought.

"Neesan, what was that letter you left in the Hokage's table?" Kanao asked Kanna smiled. "It's something important that they needed to know~"

Dear Lady Hokage

I apologize for not accepting the alliance because if Danzo was there I can't simply act on my own accord. In this later, written about all of the events that happened in the Uchiha massacre, one of the reason I couldn't agree is because Danzo was involved in the Uchiha massacre.

In this matter... I would like to see Danzo's head rolling down the ground with fear for all the bad doings he secretly committed.

Tsunade's eyes furrowed with rage, she knows that Danzo was really a bad news but she didn't expect that it will go this far.

"SHIZUNE!" She shouted making the said female yelp in surprise. "CALL THE REMAINING UCHIHA!" Tsunade exclaimed.

"Hai" Shizune left as she was shaken from the bloodlust that Tsunade released. As Shizune walked out, Tsunade continued to read the letter.

I would like this to discuss in my village. Hayate was the one who was guarding the gate, he'll know if you're a threat or not. Stay safe with your journey~

Sincerely yours, Kanna~