//Konoha//

Third POV

"The Hanagakure's leader would be here shortly Lady Tsunade." One of the guards informed her and Tsunade nodded. "Thank you, you are now dismissed." The ninja disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Tsunade sighed as she called another ninja to call all the other clan heads. Not even a minute later the room was now arranged into a formal one with every clan heads available including Danzo.

A knock then were heard through the door. "Hokage-sama, the leader of Hanagakure has now arrived with her companions." They announced making them all felt uneasy for some reason.

"Let them in!" She exclaimed and the door were then opened revealing the oh so familiar face of the girl they had banished.
"Ohayo~ I see that you wanted to see my presence again~" Kanna smiled, her personality was not like the past one, she changed they noticed.

"What of be this importance that you wanted?~" Kanna asked still with a smile Giyuu and Kanao stayed at the back not wanting to interfere even though they wanted to since this is the leader of each clan that agreed to banish Kanna without a sin.

"Haruno Kanna, a past citizen and kunoichi of Konoha. I demand your alliance in this meeting!" Danzo exclaimed making Tsunade glare. "Danzo!!" She yelled but the b*tch won't back down.

To their surprise, Kanna giggled as Giyuu and Kanao chuckled at the back. "Ara~ I see, no manners, but you got it all wrong old man~ I am no ordinary Shinobi here, my true name is Kocho Kanna before I have been reincarnated here with the rip off Michael Jackson wannabe's blood." She introduced with a creepy smile.

"Oh! And I would also like to say~ This is why no one likes you Danzo-san~" and with that they left, but not before giving a letter to Tsunade on Tsunade's desk and she is the only one who will see it as it had a strong force with it.