Chapter 551: Danny's Luck Part 2(Flashback)

POV: Kelly Severide-Herrmann

Once we got back to Lindas and Dannys house I put Danny down in his bed. Danny then pulled me down and moved his head on my chest.

Stay, please. said Danny as I ran a hand in his hair.

Sure Dear. I said as I kissed his head.

Hey Kell, he wanted you to stay? asked Linda

Yeah. I said as Linda got into her bed and she fell asleep. Once I woke up I saw Danny was laying me on with his whole body on mine.

Morning Dan. I said as I ran my hand through his sweaty hair.

Can I stay home today? asked Danny

Hey how about you get a shower and I will make some of my Hot Chocolate. I said

Okay. Um, can you help me up. Lins is taking our children to school. said Danny

Sure, you want any help? I asked as I got up.

Yeah, my body hurts. said Danny as I stripped Danny out of his clothes and got him into the shower. I then went to get the Hot Chocolate made, as I do there was a knock on the door.

Who is it? I asked as I walked to the door.

Its Erin. said Erin as I opened the door.

Hey Danny is taking a shower. I said as Matt came up to me.

Hey Babe, the twins are sleeping. ZZ, Kidia, Billy and Kyle are with, Ams, Jack and Sean. said Matt as he hugged me and laid his head onto my shoulder.

Okay hey do you have them while Danny and I go undercover? I asked

Yeah go. said Matt as Danny came out and he was just in a towel.

Sister. I said as Danny walked off

Thanks Sev, can you feed my dogs? said/asked Danny

They got feed, hey are we taking them with us? I said/asked

Thanks and I was thinking about taking Hero and Honor. said Danny

Okay, Hey Babe, can you get Honor and Hero ready Valor and Integrity are staying. I said as Danny came out with his suit on and the tie Kyle gave him.

Kelly you dont have to wear a suit. said Erin

Okay, I was just going to steal one of Dannys shirts and wear my jeans. I said

Okay. said Erin as Danny tossed me a shirt. I then took mine off and put Dannys on.

Okay, you two have fun. I will get your children because they have a half day. Honor and Hero are ready. Valor and Integrity are outside with the children. Also Kyles fever has gone down. said Matt as he gave me my phone and I kissed his lips.

Okay we will Love you. I said as I took Honors and Heros Leashes.

You guys dont happen to have a nice car? asked Erin

We have my Truck. I said

Okay is it the blue one out there? asked Erin

Yeah. I said as I got my keys out and went to Matts truck. I then grabbed my jacket.

You can use that blue one but not that one. said Erin

Thats Matts truck. I said as Danny and I got into my Truck.

Okay I will see at the address I texted Danny. said Erin

Alright. I said as I turned my Truck on and Hero and Honor got in the back.