Chapter 49

After the Jiang family stayed overnight, Shi Yu and Jiang Chengli had no contact for almost a week.

While sitting alone in the study writing exercises, Shi Yu always involuntarily went to look at his phone, and when he recovered, he had opened Jiang Chengli's dialog box.

The other party obviously didn't contact him, but he always felt that he should say something.

The previous chat history was cleared, and this habit existed before Shi Shi.

He talked on the phone for a while, but still couldn't find a topic to chat with Jiang Chengli.

On New Year's Eve, Tang Yi took two children who had grown up abroad to learn dumplings with Shi Lan, and Alice rarely knocked on the door of Shiyou's room.

The girl in a small foreign dress put him a candy on the table first, and when she saw Shi Yu did not refuse, she opened the chatterbox: "Is Brother Jiang coming tonight?"

Shi Yu looked at Tang: "Jiang Chengli?"

Alice nodded.

"I don't know." Shi Yu was a little curious: "You like him very much?"

Alice looked at him for a while, made a face at him, turned and ran downstairs.

The child is really unreasonable.

The mobile phone on the desktop lit up slightly, it was Lian Jing, sending a message to ask him if he wanted to go out to the Flower Street together.

Nancheng blooms in the evening before the New Year every year. You can enjoy the flowers, play games at the small stalls, and count down to zero. All in all, it is very exciting.

Shi Yu wanted to refuse, but Lian Jing added another message: [Jiang Chengli also goes. ]

The meeting was at 8 o'clock in the evening, Shi Shi wore a piece of white down, and a creamy white scarf wrapped around his neck, and his skin looked fair and delicate in winter.

He first saw Jiang Chengli in the crowd. President Jiang is tall, with outstanding features, and wearing a plain grey sweater is also very eye-catching.

I don't know if it was an illusion, Shi Yu felt that Jiang Chengli saw him first and smiled at him.

When he lowered his head and approached, there happened to be a girl talking to Jiang Chengli, and the voices around him were noisy. Shi You only heard intermittent ones in the past: "Sorry, I have someone I like."

Shi Yu was stunned, staring at Jiang Chengli's profile unconsciously for a long time.

Does President Jiang have someone he likes? Obviously it is the flower of Gaoling.

The girl didn't know what she heard, glanced in Shi Yu's direction, and walked away awkwardly.

Jiang Chengli walked in front of Shi Yu, looking at his red ears, and whispered, "Is it cold?"

"Fortunately." Shi Yu muttered, his eyes raised: "Where are they?"

"inside."

The two of them walked for a long time before they came to a small stall, which was a ring stall, and Lian Jing was staring intently at the little golden pig in the corner.

Li Chen waited for a long time next door, but did not see him take any action, suddenly said: "Time is up!"

Lian Jing was so frightened that he shook his hands and threw the circle out, feeling lonely.

Xiang Wuhao and He Huan couldn't laugh next door, and Xia Zhining rolled up his sleeves: "Let me come, isn't it a little golden pig!"

The result is still all ten shots.