Chapter 18

Walking out of the library, Jiang Chengli's indifferent smile dissipated, leaving only the alienation and indifference that others dared not approach.

During the quiet school time, the school doctor's room was empty. Jiang Chengli let go of the grant and walked directly to the medicine cabinet.

Shi Yu was a little unhappy standing at the door... Jiang Chengli's hand was not badly injured, and it was not necessary for him to give medicine.

And, "your senior Shi"? When did he become a primary school girl?

Seeing Jiang Chengli turn on the disinfectant alcohol, Shi Yu hesitated for a while: "Need help?"

"Otherwise, why should I bring you here?"

"..." I endured it because of the library just now.

Shi Yu walked to his next door, and without gentle movement, tore open the cotton swab and dipped the back of Jiang Chengli's hand with antiseptic alcohol.

Jiang Chengli frowned rarely at first sight, raised his other hand and pressed his earlobe: "Be gentle, the back still hurts."

Shi Yu turned his face sideways, wanting to curse, and remembering the thickness of the last row of books, so he relaxed.

"Why...protect me." He wasn't quite sure whether the word protection was used correctly, but the only words that could describe Jiang Chengli's actions just now seemed to be these two words.

Jiang Chengli's head was slightly higher than him, and he looked at Omega's slender eyelashes and the bridge of the nose with ease.

"Because you are mine..."

Shi Yu looked up dazedly, and the person in front of him slowly spit out the second half: "Temporarily mark the object."

"It's almost gone." Shi Yu murmured.

Jiang Chengli didn't expect that his first sentence was not a refusal: "Want? Then I will make one more for you?"

Shi Yu hates frivolity, and even more hates his inattentive gestures.

That group of high school freshmen can be fascinated by Jiang Chengli.

"No, keep it for your primary school girl."

Jiang Chengli suddenly asked: "You also want me to abdicate and let the virtuous person make air for the elementary school girl in the library?"

"What does the library man have to do with me?"

"Didn't they all add WeChat?" Jiang Chengli smiled: "It's very beautiful to pass a small note across the bookshelf."

"..." Yeah, it was so beautiful that the bookshelves fell down and were smashed by a pile of books.

Shi Yu didn't want to deal with all the topics related to "primary school girl", so he changed to a cotton swab.

The person in front of him suddenly leaned forward again, the voice ironing his auricle, with a little aura: "Senior, what kind of primary school girl do you like?"

"Can you speak well?" Shi Yu frowned and avoided it.

Jiang Chengli found that the tips of his ears were red.

He drew away calmly: "Senior Shi is so popular, he was asked for contact information in public last night, and the newly transferred classmates asked if you were Omega again, and did you receive a small note at night?"

It seems to be preparing for the weirdness of Yin and Yang to the end.

"Senior Jiang, each other."

Jiang Chengli was silent for a moment, then suddenly laughed.