Chapter 41

The next four Omega have revealed the "ah ah ah this is it" look.

Giving: "... Eat as you go, ask me what to do?"

Lian Jing was serious: "Of course I have to ask you, you are the one with the highest rank among our kids."

He Huan nodded in agreement: "If you want to compare this place to a cottage, then you must be Mrs. Yazhai."

Giving: "..."

Seeing that the two became more and more open-minded, Xia Zhining and Xiang Wuhao dragged one another to stop their mouths.

"Then we're going to buy the ingredients? After all, I said I'm going to invite the president to dinner!"

Li Chen also volunteered to raise his hand: "Add me one and me one." I don't want to stay here as a kilowatt light bulb!

The Jiang family's driver came quickly, and the five of them happily headed for the shopping mall in the city centre.

Shi Yu stays at home with Jiang Chengli, one prepares tableware, the other prepares to steal.

Without interference from outsiders, the stealing plan was implemented quite smoothly, and Shiyou easily got the mobile phone that Jiang Chengli had placed on the coffee table.

When he clicked on the album, he was taken aback.

There are only two categories in Jiang Chengli's album, one is called [Daily] and the other is called [Treasure].

There are only more than 20 pictures in daily life, most of which are landscape photos, sunrise or dusk.

And there are more than 300 photos in the treasure, without exception... all of them are giving.

The first photo was a photo of him holding his hand when he was in a coma.

The second photo shows him sorting books in the library.

The third one is the back and side face of working in a bar.

A photo of him concentrating on dribbling while training on the basketball court.

The most conspicuous thing is that in the evening, Shi Yu stood in the afterglow of the setting sun, with a beautiful golden light figure covering his silhouette with a light gauze. He put one hand on his side and wiped the sweat, with a dark blue on his wrist. Wrist guard.

Later school art activities, New Year's Day celebration...

A lot of them, all in his photo album.

Shi Shi's fingertips quivered, and accidentally clicked on the delete button of a photo.

"They are all so good-looking, I don't want to delete them."

The boy's voice is low and hoarse, but with a very light smile, like a cold knife wrapped in a layer of honey.

Always let the soft-hearted Omega get close to the knife edge sweetly.

Instinctively press the home button to switch back to the desktop, and put the phone back casually.

"...It's not my cell phone, I got it wrong."

Jiang Chengli was holding a bowl of sauce, with a calm expression: "If you want to delete it, delete it, I'll do it with you."

Shi Yu pretended to be calm: "I don't know what you said, I'll go get the bowl."

Jiang Chengli smiled, turning around and putting the sauce on the table: "Do you like peanut butter?"

"..." Shi Yu pursed his lips: "I don't like it."

Jiang Chengli sighed regretfully: "I really like it."