CHAPTER 3 : YOU ARE SPECIAL

Y/n~

It was very late when we reached his flat almost 12:00 AM.

We reached his house and I felt such relieve. Mahesh was sitting on the couch and  I was standing observing the house. I was very tired and wanted to sleep. Mahesh had put my bag in second bedroom .

"Mujhe fresh hona hai" I told Mahesh. "Toh mai kaah fresh hou??"

He got tensed and said "Ohh.. um tu mere room mai jaake fresh ho ja woh kya haina dusre room ka bathroom thik nahi hai thoda".

I said "Ok" and started walking towards the 2 room. I grabbed my clothes and went to Mahesh room where I saw him sleeping. When did he changed his clothes and gotten fresh?? I thought. But I thought he had gotten time when I was gone to take my clothes.

Soon I got fresh and then I started to think where should I sleep??. As Mahesh was sleeping I didn't wanted to wake him up. I thought that sleeping on couch would be great so I started walking towards the hall to sleep but then 

"Y/n!! Y/n??" I heard Mahesh calling me from bedroom.

I went back to bedroom to check on him. I saw him half awake "Kya hua itna kyu chilla rha tha tu" I asking him.

"Where were you?" He asked me "Jab maine apni ankhe kholi tab tu bathroom me nahi thi toh mujhe tesion ho gayi thi "

"I was going to sleep on couch" I replied him.

He gave me frowned look than he said "Yahi soja mere baju me". Without any second thought I laid there and drifted to sleep.

 Mahesh has been very great friend but my feeling for him was growing day by day. 

I just hope that my and Mahesh friendship never ends.

__________

Mahesh~

As Y/n drifted to sleep as I saw Y/n sleeping. I hugged them very tightly but loosed it little bit cause they will get uncomfortable and I will never want that. I looked at Y/n quietly sleeping on my arm. The beautiful face that can't be defined by words. And I was just jealous of Abhishek that he was sitting with Y/n I should be sitting with them. I didn't knew that I could feel like this for anyone after my past. 

"YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME" I said very quietly and kissed their forehead. "I LOVE YOU Y/n I just hope you find out soon"

I just hope that my and Y/n friendship never ends.

__________

Y/n~

I woke up and it was 8:00 AM to some sounds coming from kitchen. I went to check and saw Mahesh was cooking something He saw me and came near I was rubbing my eyes. And all of the sudden Mahesh hugs me and greets me "Good Morning" I just froze as he got away I also greet him "G-G-GOOD MORNING".

"Tu jaake naha le mai nashta bana rha hu" Mahesh said as he got back to kitchen counter.

"Thik hai, Par tu bana kya rha hai" I questioned him.

"Arre tu jaake naha ke aa pata chal jayega" He said. And I replied with "Thik hai"

__________

I got everything and went to take bath. Soon I got out. I peeped over to hall and saw Mahesh preparing table for breakfast. I got close to Mahesh, He turned aroung and saw me

"Arre, aaja baith ja maine nashta laga diya hai kha le" He said very happily.

I glanced over to table 2 plates with poha in it. "POHA??" I questioned.

"Haan poha kyu tujhe pasand nahi hai kya??" He asked me worriedly.

"Nahi poha bhi acha par iske liye tune itna wait karaya?, Pehle nahi bata sakta tha kya??" I said in frustration.

"Chill yaar mujhe laga tujhe acha lagega ba--" Mahesh said.

"Ok sorry" I replied with my big pearly eyes.

"Chal abhi jo bhi banaya kha le chup chap nahi toh aaj bhi late hojayenge" Mahesh said as he sat and started eating food.

I also sat down and started eating up. I rewind all the conversation in my head and realised that Mahesh was going to call me baby or babe something but he stopped does that mean that he is used to call these names which means he is relationship????!!!. As I thought this I choked on the food and started coughing really hard. Mahesh got up and started rubbing my back and offered me water. I drank it and started to feel calm.

"Why were you eating this fast??" Mahesh asked worriedly.

"Kuch nahi" I replied and rested my back on chair. "Tu kha le aur fir nikal jaate hai location ke liye nahi toh late hojayege" 

Mahesh got to his seat and started eating. I closed my eyes and rested on chair little bit. And started thinking By this thought I was very scared that he won't be with me. Maybe this is the faith I should not try to go any further otherwise it will be hard for me to detach but it is difficult to detach from him but what if he meant......"Y/n

My thought was disturbed Mahesh I opened my eyes and saw He was takind the plate to the sink. "Chal jaldi nahi toh aaj bhi late hojayege"

"Haan" I stood up and started walking towards the door. I was tying my shoes when Mahesh come outside and started locking the door. He slid his shoes and we started walking towards the elevator. We were in the elevator when I got message I opened my phone and saw it was from Abhishek. 

He messaged me that they reached early and next scene which I am in He is also in that scene so He wanted to practice lines for that I read that and soon elevator reached the parking. We got in the car and He started driving. I just sat their and lost in my thought. 

The thought that does he really meant that what he said at night that....

 "YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME" and "I LOVE YOU Y/n, I just hope you find out soon"

Everything is just very confusing uffff...................

__________

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SABSE PEHLE MAFI MANGTA HU AAP SABSE I UPDATED AFTER A LONG TIME USKE LIYE SORRY 

AAP SAB PAIRO MAI GIRTA HU MAI PLEASE MUJHE MAAF KAR DENA AGLI BAAR PAKKA TIME PE AAUNGA 

DEKHO GALTI INSAANO S HE HOTI PAR.......

MUJHE KYA MAI TOH JAANWAR HU ^_^

COMMENT KARKE BATAO KAISA LAGA 

"CHAPTER 3 : YOU ARE SPECIAL" 

LIKE KAR DENA FOLLOW KAR DENA

SAYONARA AND SAVE KARLO TAKI NEXT PART MISS NA HOJAYE

PEACE OUT O~O