CHAPTER 2 : JEALOUS

Mahesh~

I was walking with Y/n But I don't know why I was feeling jealous of Abhishek. When I saw him very close to Y/n. I was thinking that no one should close to Y/n like that except me. I just want Y/n all for me. But I let GO all of my thoughts as we reached close to My car.

"Toh kaha jana hai?" I asked Y/n, Unlocking the car.

"Tu bata" Y/n replied. As Y/n gets in the car and sits on front seat.

I sat on driver seat and said "Toh" I took a pause to think "Pehle tere rent wale ghar se saman leke, mere ghar chalenge"

"Ok, as you say so" Y/n said agreeing to me.

Y/n gave me sweet smile and started a conversation. I start the car and we drove of to Y/ns home. Y/n had already set location on map. I was driving as Y/n was ranting about how yesterday they have cleaned up the house and today they have to shift. Soon topic got changed and we went to talk about Youtube and other plans rather than Youtube.

__________

Soon we reached Y/n s apartment. In the parking Y/n said "Wait mai saman leke aata hu , kya tu mere sath upar aaq raha hai?? "

"Nahi" I said in sarcastic tone and laughed.

"Ok" Y/n said in sad tone.

"Arre mai majak kar rha tha aata hu teri help karne" I said assuring Y/n. Y/n smiled and we got out of the car.

__________

Y/n~

I got out of the car. Mahesh followed me as I started walking towards the elevator . After some minutes later we reached the floor where my flat was and apparently the elevator was slower than a fu__ing turtle. In the elevator Mahesh was constantly looking at me and soon we made eye contact. And when I turned towards him I knew that he looking but when I saw his eyes. I immediately lost in his eyes and soon elevator reached my floor.

I opened my apartment and we entered in it. I was sad because all of my hard work is gonna go waste. I asked Mahesh to rest on the couch and in the mean time I went and started packing my stuff in bedroom. And I finished my work soon cause I have only unpacked a little of my clothes and some of camera gear. 

I went to check on Mahesh as it have been a while I stopped hearing sounds from hall. I went in the hall and saw Mahesh sleeping on the couch. He was looking very cute while sleeping oh my GOD. I got close to his face to take a good look but then my hand touched his hand he woke up. But his eyes hold me there he was looking in my eyes we maintained the eye contact for 2 to 3 seconds. Then I noticed our faces were very close to each other. I felt like kissing him but I shouldn't do it with out his concern. I broke the eye contact and said "Mera sara saman pack hagaya hai"

"Toh chale abhi??" He said while trying to get up and not reacting to the incident which just happened.

"Haan" I said as I picked up a bag.

"Arre tu mat utha, ye sab mai utha leta hu" He took all the bags at once and got out of the apartment and started walking towards Elevator.

I was thinking what mahesh will think about me after that incident [T-T]. I took some time to get out of the house. But soon I got out and started locking the flat. Suddenly I heard "Jaa rahe ho kya Y/n beta ??" The Landlord asked me as he saw that Mahesh took my stuff and I was also locking the door.

"Haan, Uncle woh abhi kaam ke wajah se unke diye hue location pe he rehna padega" I replied to his question clearing his doubt. "Aap ye chabi leli jiye" I handed over the keys to him and said "Uncle woh mera jitna bhi kiraay hai aap mujhe message kar dena I'ill pay".

Uncle nodded and said "Ok beta, koi bhi pareshani ho toh call kardena".

"Ok Uncle I have to go now bahot raat ho rahi hai, toh Bye Uncle" I replied and waved at him and he also waved at me back. I Started  walking towards the elevator. I entered the lift and saw Mahesh. He was waiting all this time I thought he went to parking.

"Itna time kyu laga ?" He asked me with a little bit of anger in his tone.

"Arre woh landlord mil gaya tha toh usse chabi bhi dedi aur thodi bhot wahi sawal jawab" I answered him.

I was Ignoring eye contact because of the scene in the house I was still embarrassed of that.  But soon elevator reached the parking floor. We both walked out it. We both went to car and we left for Maheshs House.

__________

DEKHO MUJHE PATA HAI ISME UTNA KUCH KHAS NAHI HAI BUT THIS IS 

NEXT PART WILL COME SOON VOTE KAR DENA AND COMMENT KAR DENA KAISA LAGA 

"CHAPTERE 2 : JEALOUS

TAB TAK SAYONARA AND SAVE KARLO TAKI MISS NO HOJAYE AGLA PARTPEACE OUT 0~0