𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon

Start from the beginning

He does all the talking, going through various topics that had just popped into his head. From simply chatter to yapping about subjects that had his already loud mouth running. He keeps an eye open, not once closing both as they had remained on his listener who was readable when it came to her reactions.

She sat there with that curl of her lips widening bit by bit, and his pride was added. The overlord knew of his effect on her. He doesn't find himself stopping the constant use of his advantage either.

He keeps talking, exaggerating a few things by even using his station to add a few effects to his telling. Eventually, he had let his words die when he brought out a giggle from the bijou before him.

Alastor had taken that as a sign to hand over the mic, his mug now empty and he had rested his elbow on the table to prop his cheek against his palm. He speaks;

"Now, I suppose you have something you wish to share with me, sweetheart?" His query would make her perk up, blinking to take the sudden shift of spotlight in.

Morana nods her head slightly, holding her cup in a caress with both hands.

"There's uhm.. a clothing shop in town.." She starts off, eyes glancing to the side as she thought of the details she could lay out for him.

Alastor raises a brow, a little curious but overall says nothing.

"They have outfits for even the past of times..and I'm going to have a look at them soon" She would share, placing the item in her possession on the table to fold her hands on her lap.

"Oh! Then there's no need to ask- I'll gladly accompany you on your trip" Exclaimed Alastor, straightening his back further whilst he adjusted his bow tie with a twist or two. His grin wide.

Morana returns the expression out of her own gratitude. However, it vanishes, replaced by a short realization she seemed to be having as she brought a hand up to cover her mouth.

"Oh..oh, that's really nice, Alastor" She'd say, the hand that covered her mouth now on her chest. Her smile was now sheepish, even a little apologetic for the late revelation.

"But I uhm, Sir Lucifer is.. actually coming with me"

Now he sees why she seemed apologetic.

His grin twitches, yet he shrugs as if he were unbothered by it. He swear he was.

"Not a problem at all, darling! There's still time to change that" He would suggest, throwing her a hint.

Morana sighs, aware of what the overlord was asking of her to do. It didn't take a genius to figure it out, in all honesty. His distaste towards the king of Hell wasn't subtle and he doesn't try to hide it.

Alastor is also aware that the raven headed demon belle had history with the Morningstar family. So, 'unfortunately', he couldn't blame her for her decision.

It was already one thing that the short majesty was now living with them ( the guy having built his own apple looking tower ). Now taking his 'entertainment' with her on his first day back? That's another.

"I still have a lot of time after that.." Morana adds in to divert his attention back to her, not wanting for the overlord to go too deep into his thoughts on the certain blond.

Alastor drums his fingers against the table's surface in contemplation, still not fully convinced enough to let the 'sudden' plan go. Though he sees her beginning to tense up bit by bit as seconds pass. Normally, it was amusing.

That wasn't the case when he hasn't really done anything to her, nor does he intend to.

The radio demon makes up his mind, standing from his seat with hands behind his back. A heavy sigh was breathed out, and he looks down at the demon belle after he was sure he had regained his composure.