"Are you Rosé's step sister?" I asked.

"Can't you all ask about me without mentioning her name?"

And I got it now. She IS Rosé's step sister. Now that she is also here, I really wants the light.

"So you are her sister!"

"Shut up"

She said, this time loudly. I can surely say that the maids who slept on the ground floor heard her too. She walked past me. And I can see her walking, and could feel that she is drunk. I didn't say anything and again about to enter my room.

"Hey Jeon....."

She called me. Even if it was dark I still moved my head to see a glimpse of her.

"Yes?"

"Are you Rosé's boyfriend?"

"What?" , totally in shock, how can she even think this stupid thing. I'm curious now.

"Why?"....I want to know, want to know why she thinks that I am Rosé's boyfriend.

"Just asking...by the way, no dating aloud in this holy mansion. You two better book a hotel room for that."

My eyes widened again by her words. She does think that I'm her boyfriend. She didn't give me any other second to say something and left me in the dark while throwing a stupid question in my head.

Crap, what was her name? I just forget nice. But being Rosé's boyfriend will be not that bed though. I smiled while thinking about my own thoughts again. 'No Jungkook you can't think like this, your plan is something else.'
.
.
.
.
.
It is my first breakfast in Park's mansion so I don't want them to think of me as a murderer or a robber, I wore my long sleeved black coloured shirt, hiding the big mark on my hand which I got when fighting.

I went downstairs and can feel Mr. Park's gaze on me.

"Good morning young man." He said, offering me a seat on his big dining table. My eyes roamed to the table to find a seat when there were already all the seats were empty. Looking for a perfect place to sit, my eyes lend on Rosé. She was eating her breakfast and looked at me when she felt I'm looking at her.

"Good morning Jungkook." She greeted. Such a humble girl she is. I bit my lips to stop the smirk that was about to form. And then my eyes lend on 'someone'.

The girl is just eating without even giving a glance at me. Isn't it rude? My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Park's voice.

"And yeah yesterday I wasn't able to introduce you to my other grandchild, here...she is Lisa, Lalisa..but shortly Lisa."

Oh yeah her name was Lisa. When Mr. Park mentioned her name she looked up to him, and glanced at me. I swear her smirk............

"Sit wherever you want Jeon. Be comfortable." She said while giving me her creepy smile, not a smile but assuming that she is just forcing to not smirk in front of Mr. Park. And then I heard the sound of the chair's legs sliding on the floor. I looked at Rosé. She pulled a chair from the table,

"Here sit." She said, pulling a chair near to her, leaving only one chair between us. But it IS NEAR... because Mr. Park is sitting on the king sized chair while Lisa is sitting on the corner, maintaining her distance from him. And Rosé is sitting, leaving seven or eight chairs from Mr. Park and also on the other side of Lisa.

I accepted the chair and gave a soft smile to Rosé. Then I felt someone's smirk again. What the hell is her problem? Why is still glancing at me?

Parks are indeed not normal mentally.

Rosé pov

I swear to god someday I'll kill this Lisa. The morning what she did was worst. She smirked, she smiled creepily, she talked with Jungkook and then eyed at me.....and I'm sure grandpa also noticed her. What's on her mind?

I didn't even notice when I reached his apartment while thinking about that Lisa. I switched on the calling bell. After few seconds the owner opened his door.

"Why you took so much time to open the door?" I asked while entering. He locked the door while chuckling.

"Com'n, I'm not your worker who always runs to open doors for you."

"You are a stupid" I said and let my body fall on the soft coach.

"Wanna eat pizza?" He said from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

"Pizza, pizza, pizza...how much you'll eat huh, now I hate pizza only for you." I said. Honestly I'm starting to hate pizza now, because in everytime, every hella days, he eat pizza.

"What should I do? I like pizza." He said in a baby voice. I smiled at his behaviour. Mingyu is indeed a baby when it comes to his favourite things.

He walked out from the kitchen and sit besides me.

"Over thinker" he stated, not a compliment, a pure insult from him.

"I'm not a overthinker Gyu. The media just captured me and you in the café together. God saved me that you were wearing a mask and a cap."

"Hmm I know. My agency have no idea that it was me." He said and laughed. I laughed too. It is so easy for him to make fool HYBE these days. He was always like this.

"You will be fine..but what about me? If Grandma take this matter seriously then it will be a big problem." I said turning my serious mode on.

"You know that right?" I asked him.

"Yeah I do."

"Then what should we do? Lisa is already starting to spy on me."

"Haha.... don't mention her name. It makes me laugh when you always talked about her. You hate her but also you don't stop talking about her."

Now that it really goes to my vein, I kicked him.. making him fall on the floor.

"Listen... I'm telling you again, don't say that!!" I warned him.

"Okay okay. Fine."

He stand up holding his waist and looked at me.

"So what's your plane about the party?"

"I'm planning to invite him."

"What? You can't invite him."

"It is the only chance we'll have Gyu. If not on that party, then it will be too late."

"Yeah, that' right. But do you think that Jungkook guy will help you with it? Means.....*looks at me*....he will feel something negative about you. I'm sure."

"He feels positive or negative, but he has to obey my order."