Niall imagine for Kaila

I was putting on his favourite dress-tight,dark red,covered with lace.He loved kissing my neck,so I wanted to give him an easier access by removing the hair from my neck,putting it in a classy,60's chignon. I did my makeup,not using too much because he liked me with a more 'natural' look. 
I looked myself in the mirror and smiled.I was very happy with the result...I hope Niall will be too. 

Some car has parked in the driveway and a second later I heard honking.I looked trough the window and saw Niall standing,leaned on the car.He was in a dark grey tuxedo and just by looking up and smiling to me,he sweep me off my feet.

I smiled back,and went out of the room.I got downstairs and saw my brother standing in front of the door and looking me with an angry look in his dark eyes.

'Oh Zayn...I thought you were out with Perrie.'
I said surprised.
'Where do you think you're going Kaila???' 
He said throughout his teeth.
'Zayn please...' I started talking but he interrupted me.
'NO! You're not going anywhere with him! Is that clear??'
'YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER TO TELL WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO'  
'WELL GUESS WHAT,IF YOU'RE GONNA KEEP RUINING YOUR LIFE I MIGHT WILL HAVE TO BECOME'
'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M GONNA ASK YOUR PERMISSION FOR EVERYTHING I DO IN MY LIFE??? HE IS YOUR FRIEND,YOUR BEST FRIEND,YOUR BAND MATE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!'
I was getting really mad,I'm not gonna let Zayn control my life and I'm not gonna let him forget about his friendship with Niall,and how Niall is a very good person...just because he is so overprotective.
'I KNOW WHAT HE IS,OKAY? YOU'RE IN DELUSION,AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT HE IS LIKE!!!' I thought his jaw is going to explode from all the clenching.
'NO,YOU'RE IN DELUSION! YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A PSYCHO AND YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING BEYOND MY ACTIONS.I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE,AND IF YOU CAN'T EXCEPT THAT...if you can't except that...then I think we shouldn't be living together anymore.'

 Zayn was about to say something else,when Niall rushed in.
'What is going on here? I could here you two yelling all the way from the driveway.'  Niall asked looking at me and Zayn.
 'You know very well what is going on.I told you before,leave her alone,she's not some kind of airhead whore you can screw around with,and I'm not gonna let you do that,is that clear?!?!' Zayn told him clenching his teeth.
'Come on mate,you know me.You can't actually tell me you think I'm like that?? Even if I was...I could never do something like that to her.' Niall wanted to put his hand on Zayn's shoulder but Zayn pushed him away.

Niall was about to say something,when suddenly,Zayn pushed him forcefully against the wall.Niall made a little noise,out of surprise and pain.
'NOONE.IS.GOING.TO.HURT.HER.' Zayn was leaning in his face,threatening him.
'I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! HOW CAN'T YOU SEE...I'm in love with her mate...I love her...'
Niall looked at me. He didn't care Zayn that was pissed and so crazy he might hit him...He was looking at me and I was amazed.He really loved me.

Zayn has let go of Niall's coat and stepped away from him,still looking him in the eyes. Then he looked at me.I saw something in his eyes I couldn't recognized.He seemed surprised and confused but there was something else in there...

'Oh God...I'm so sorry mate.' Zayn said,then hugged Niall. I didn't get it,what just happened?How come Zayn has changed his mind,what the heck happened??
'It's okay,I understand...Now if you'll excuse me,I have a girl I have to impress' He said and winked at me.

He walked towards...I couldn't wait another second...I pulled him closer,put my hands around his neck and kissed him so hard,full of emotions and passionate.Our lips crashing,his hands politely resting on my lower back.I broke the kiss by smiling,he smiled back.
'I love you too' I whispered and brushed my lips against his one more time.He gave me his big,wide smile.

It took me a minute after that to remember that Zayn was still in the room.I cought and moved away from Niall,just to see Zayn,standing close to the door and looking at his shoes like a little kid.

'Um...I think we should really go or we're gonna piss off Greg and Denise.' Niall was trying to avoid the awkward situation-too late.
'Yeah,we can't be late...but can somebody tell me what just hap...' I wanted them to explain me why has Zayn changed his mind,but Niall has interrupted me.
'Later love,later.' Niall took my hand and started pulling me towards the door.We walked by Zayn and he actually smiled and nodded.

We got into the car and Niall turned on the engine.
'Niall...You know I'm not gonna give up...I'll torture you until you tell me...' I gave him 'the look'. 
'Zayn is back,our Zayn,the old Zayn' He said smiling. 
'Yeah,but how?' I could only hope he is telling the truth.
'He knew I meant it for real...He knows I am serious about you' He looked at me with his deep blue eyes...took my hand and gently kissed it.He leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine,seeking for an entrance.I gave him permission and he took all the control.His hands were on my hip and waist as I followed his lead.

'Oooh Kaila...what are you doing to me...I don't know how will I keep my head straight with you around me,looking so beautiful.' He broke the kiss with a wine. 
 I just smiled and winked at him,then gently bit his lip to drive him even more crazy.

'Now that's just not playing fair...' He wined again.
'So sue me'  I smirked.
'I think I might...Are you available tonight?' 
 'We'll see...I have to go to this one wedding,but after I am all yours' I winked playfully.
He gave me another one of his wide smiles,moved away shook his head and started driving...