Chapter-1

Happy reading 💗😊
(can imagine Vaniya as preity zinta in veer zara, the jolly personality describes Vaniya personality too)

Author (Pov)

The sun rays were hitting Vaniya's face through the curtains making her irritated. Slowly she opened her eyes making the view visible infront of her.

The shekhawat sisters urvashi and roohi were standing infront of her with a broom stick and were ready to taunt her for being a sloth.

Urvashi said, "Vani tu ek number ki khum karan hai". Which was further continued by roohi, "tumne time dekhna hai Yeh koi time hai uthne ka abhi agar hum nai atte toh mumma aur chachi ajati tanda pani leke".

"Aur tujhe bed pe hi neha deti" said urvashi . After hearing her the trio started laughing and their taunting session was stopped when they heard Mrs. Shekhawat voice.

"Are bhai Yeh dono toh voh Vani ko uthane gayi thi khud sogayi kya?"
As soon as they heard her voice vaniya ran towards the restroom as she know that if her mother sees her in this condition, still on her bed "acha lecture sunna padta tha".

After having a hot shower, she made her way towards the wardrobe and wore a beautiful blue Anarkali dress. She made herself settled on the dressing table to do her morning routine, Vaniya braided her hair to match with her Indian attire.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vaniya (Pov)

I got myself ready, came out of my room. Started descending the only to get bumped into suraj bhai. Suraj bhaiya is my elder brother and is very punctual about work.

Suraj bhai asked, "abhi tak sorahi thi ?" to which I replied, ha. Though being the youngest among the shekhawat siblings, they never scold me but shower as much as love possible.

Suraj bhai gave me a side hug and we both along together walked towards the dining table. The elders were settled on the table to start their breakfast, mumma was still in the kitchen preparing chapatis for us.

Firstly I went towards my dada and dadi took their blessings, I went towards the kitchen to help mumma and chachi. As soon as they saw me, they smiled. The breakfast was ready, so I helped them serving it to everyone and as I was serving them but also taking taking their blessings.

We were all settled after serving, feed ourselves and the elders including dada ji left for shekhawat enterprises as they were having a important meeting.

I knew Sekhawat enterprises has alot of upcoming projects and dada ji's presence matters the most. As they left, it was only roohi di and me left all alone after breakfast. We both decided to play with lily, our cat.

The haveli's backyard is converted into a pretty garden (mini zoo). Many rescued animals are present there. We both made our way towards the backyard and saw lily laying down.

Lily was pregnant when I rescued her. Rooh di and I firstly took her to the doctor for her check up. She was alright with lil bruises on her legs.

It was two days ago, she is happy staying here in the garden as well as in my room because I can't risk her pregnancy, she is with me every time.

As we entered the backyard she came into our sight. Lily was not able to move alot because of her big belly and taking care of her was my responsibility now.

After alot of chit chatting and feeding lily as well as others and played a little with them. I returned back to the grand Hall were everyone was settled and discussing.