Unknown POV

Morning 8:00 POV

A hiker decided to go on a hike by himself.

Something he was not very used to. The whole day was normal.

Trees and bushes engulfed his surroundings. He enjoyed being outdoors in the mountains. Nothing seemed strange to him that was until he was making his way back to his car.

The sky was already getting dark and he needed to get back fast. What was odd was how much he didn't recognize the trail back to his car. "what the hell is going on, shit! Im lost or did someone took my car". He began to panic.

Night had already taken over and all he had was a flashlight and no clue on how to get back. He knew it was already too late and too dangerous to keep going through the forest.

He began to worry that he lost his car and he have no shelter for the night. When almost luckily enough, he came across a house which somehow looks scary by it's outer look.

He was thinking that, should he spend his night here or not. while he was thinking only. Suddenly behind his back there was a stary dog, who started to bark. He was startled by his sudden bark, and due to fear he ran into the house. After he entered the house he kept his hand on his heart and started to crusing that dog. "OMG that was so scary, I have got a heartattack". 

After some time the boy was in his normal state. Now he saw the house properly. It was dark, and seemed like no one had visited it in years, but he knew it was the only place where he could rest until daylight, especially since his flashlight was running out of battery. He flet that no one lives in this house. so he thought to spend his night here only. On his face there was an horrible expression while looking at the house.

"I think, I should stay near the door only, this place look so scary who knows what happens in the night, if something unusual happens then i can run qucikly out of this place". He saw a couch and dusted he sat and he saw that in his phone there is no network. He was feeling sleepy so he slept on couch.

At Midnight 1:30 AM

While he was asleep, he woke up by a continuosly knock on the door.

"Who the hell is disturbing my sleep, and who is this bloody fellow knocking on the door at the midnight". He shouted in frustration. After sometime he realized that the knock has been stopped after his shout, so got little bit scared and again he heard footsteps from upstairs he was so scared by this.

He thought it's just his imagination nothing else. so he went back to sleep, while he was trying to sleep, he heard something like whisper "I know you're still awake and u heard my knocks that's why u replied to me haaaaaa". He shot wide opened his eyes he started to sweat, he was feeling so scared by that creepy voice.

After sometime he saw there was a mirror, when he saw his reflection, he was frozen on his spot. He was trembling including with his reflection he saw someone was standing behind him with an creepy smile. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all liked this chapter, if no then you can comment on this message what you didn't like. And we will try to work on it.

If you like this chapter then make sure to vote it will encourage us to write.

Thank you so much

With love
~vaarida♡
______________________________________________________________________________________