It was 9:30 when I woke up, I sat on my bed with my two legs crossed together as I yawned tiredly stretching my body.

My head went back to what happened at the party at night.

Gosh so embarrassing, nobody felt pity for me instead they laughed there ass out, so annoying.

But could that be a ghost or what? Whatever I fucking don't care.

I took my phone which was laying on the bed as I checked it to see.

3 missed calls from Sana

5 missed calls from mom

1 message

I opened the message box and it was a credit alert from my dad.

I called my mom.

"Good morning mom" I said with a smile.

"Sweety, I hope you're doing fine over there" she asked.

"I'm okay, though I'm missing you and dad" I pouted.

"aww my sweety we will soon be back, you know we both have to complete our work over here in England" she said.

"so when are you guys coming?" I asked.

"uhmm... Probably on Sunday thats next tomorrow" she replied.

"oh really nice" then I replied with a happy smile.

"Mom and Dod loves you dear" she said as I smiled

"i love you both too" I replied as we hanged up.

Actually my mom and dad owns a costumetics company which is world wide, named Blisoo's costumes.

They travel almost every time to check how good each of the companies are doing and to attends some necessary meetings.

All my life I have always lived like an orphan though I have my parents attentions but its not really complete without them always around.

on a second thought, I think I don't have any sibling because of their busy life.

I thought to call Sana.

"Witch" I called with a smile.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I'm okay, you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, hope you ain't feeling humiliated about what happened last night?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine. its nothing" I replied with a smile.

"I'll talk to you later, see you in noon" she said.

"Hope to see you" I replied as she hanged up.

I stood up and walked to my sink which was placed inside my room for washing my face because it has better water to the one in the toilet.

I washed my face thoroughly as I cleaned it with my face towel, I looked at the mirror.

Not good at all my face looks puffy same with my eyes I scoffed as I walked to the toilet and had a poop.

I tied my very short towel round my chest as I walked to the bathroom with my brush, I brushed my tooth and had a quick bathe.

I wore my baggy pants, a big sweater and my white canvas as I combed my hair and walked out of the room.

I trailed down to the stairs sluggishly as I walked to the dinning table.

Thank God I hard my breakfast of Hoppin' John on the table if not I would have spanked the hell outta there butts.

I sat on a chair as I ate my breakfast and sipped my fruit juice.

"Can someone turn he channel to Kim kardashians entertainment channel?" I called out as one of the cooks came out of his room as he tuned the channel and left back to his room.

We have just four worker's.

2 cooks

1 security guard

And a Gardner

I really enjoy the kardashians program "keeping up with the kardashians" I love there lives like seriously and I watch it because of Kim kardashian and Chloe kardashian.

Kim has a big butt while Chloe has a nice shape and a nice hair.

I love their life style although Kim is a porn star.

it was 1:00 and I really wanna see aunt Jiwon my dads friend but first I gotta give her a call to know if she's at home.

"Hey dear, how are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine, you?" I replied.

"I'm fine, its been a while though and I have not been chanced to visit you" she said.

"oh aunt not to worry I'm coming to see you" I replied in a smile.

"I'll be waiting" she replied and hang up.

I walked to the car park and picked my BMW as I drove off to aunt Jiwon house.

I stopped at Sana house, her parents knows me and there workers so I freely walked to her room.

She was operating her laptop on her bed and she was so engrossed that she didn't notice when i entered.

I tiptop to her bed.

"Haaaa!!!" I shouted making her jump up in fear as I laughed so hard.

She looked at me.

"You scared me!" She said panting.

"Haha you get scared so easily" I said as I laughed.

"Sooya the brave girl who ran of the bathroom because of darkness" she said as she laughed leaving me annoyed.

"Whatever, I'm going to see my aunt Jiwon" I said.

"are you coming with me?" I asked.

"Yes I will" she said.

" I was about coming over to your house" she added.

"Alright let's go" I said as we walked out of there pretty mansion.

We drove to aunt Jiwon estate as the security guard opened the main eastate not after he asked some necessary questions.

We drove to her mansion gate as the security guard opened the gate.

Wow the mansion has really changed a lot, looking more expensive and rich.

The mansion was made of a tinted glass

and it looked like real paradise on earth, her car park was filled with lots of new latest cars.

Her flowers where pretty although I haven't checked the one on the garden although she plants cute flowers.

Aunt Jiwon house wasn't as pretty as this before it was pretty though but the glass wasn't tinted and she had no flower in the compound apart from the garden.

She really upgraded, I most confess her house is better than ours although ours is also a glass house.

What an old damn Aunt Jiwon is.

"Sooya this place is damn cool!" Sana said making me come out of my thoughts.

"Like seriously I'm lost!" I replied

"Are you sure we are at the right place?" She asked

"Yeah we are let's go inside" I said as we walked inside.

Another mind blowing view!, here sitting room is wow, the couch is fabulous and the paintings on the wall.

I thought as I heard a foot step trailing down the stairs.

Thanks for reading:) 🥀