"ow..." You softly groan as you grab onto your side. 

What happened... You think to yourself. You slowly rub your eyes feeling aching all around your body.

"Yuki..." A voice calmly says making you look towards it. You furrow your eyebrows and squint your eyes. He slowly looks at you with a frown on his face. "Tell me... what happened between you and the black dragons?" Hakkai calmly asks.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Yuzuha talked to our older brother about you... Taiju said you killed a black dragon... So, you owe him."

"Owe him? I would have thought he'd just kill me..."

"No. You're a female... he would do worse than just kill you..." Hakkai sighs.

"Like what?" You question, tilting your head a bit. Hakkai sits quietly and furrows his eyebrows as he stares down at the ground.

"He would have you sell your body... and the money would go to them." 

You stare down at the ground, frowning a bit. 

"But... I thought I was let off..." You softly say.

"What do you mean?" Hakkai asks as he looks at you.

"..." You furrow your eyebrows and look down at your hands, moving them a little. Then your eyes drift towards your legs as you notice the bruises on them. "Kisaki paid them two million... to let me off." You softly answer. Hakkai stares at you with a blank expression on his face before looking back down and taking a deep breath.

"Yuki."

"Hm?"

"Did you really kill a black dragon? I know Mitsuya has mentioned this to me before and he said he truly believed you didn't kill anyone..."

"Did you believe that?" You ask.

"Yes... I trusted Mitsuya's judgement..." He calmly replies. "But... I want to make sure I'm making the right choice... I don't want to regret this..." 

"Regret what?" You ask, moving towards him a bit. He slowly turns his head to look at you, and both your eyes meet. He sighs and looks away.

"I quit Toman for your freedom."

"WHAT!" You shout, looking at him in shock. "Wait does that mean-"

"Yeah... I'm a black dragon... like my brother always wanted me to be..." He quietly says. You furrow your eyebrows and look down.

"I'm sorry Hakkai."

"You don't need to apologize... I was planning on doing this anyways..." 

"What do you mean...?" You ask, looking at him with wide eyes. He looks down at the ground with a blank expression on his face.

"Nothing..." He says, slowly shaking his head. "Just tell me... can I really trust you?" He asks, looking at you.

"If you're asking if I had killed a black dragon member... then no. I haven't. That situation still doesn't make any sense to me either."

"Okay... that's all I wanted to know... Come on... let me take you home." He softly says turning towards you. You slowly nod, still frowning a bit.

You lay in your bed staring up at the ceiling trying to remember bits and pieces of Tokyo Revengers but for some reason everything is a blur. The feeling makes you frustrated.

Ding

You slowly look towards your phone, picking it up and staring at the screen. It's Eli. He said he's made it to Osaka. You relax your eyes and toss your phone to the side and hug your pillow, staring off into the distance.

BAREFACEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara