Chapter 35

"What are you doing here?" You ask in confusion.

"I came to see you~" Kazutora bubbles.

"See me?" You look at him confused. He slowly walks up to you. He stands in front of you, looking you up and down. He smiles a bit before looking at the bakery.

"I heard you live here in this bakery..." Kazutora sooths.

"You heard that? From where?" You ask. Kazutora smiles and looks back at you.

"Everyone knows..." He replies.

"Everyone? What do you mean every-"

"Are you really V?" Kazutora asks grabbing your hand.

"Huh?" You sigh.

"I mean... you can't do much with a broken leg..." he says pulling you towards him. You hear a motorcycle approaching. You slowly turn your head to see Draken stop in front of the bakery.

"Draken?" You softly say as Draken turns off his bike and gets off.

"Tch..." Kazutora slowly turns towards Draken with an irritated look on his face.

"Kazutora? What are you doing here?" Draken asks.

"pft... why are you here? Draken..." Kazutora scoffs.

"I'm Yuki's friend..." Draken adds.

"So am I-" Kazutora responds. You push past Kazutora and into the bakery closing the door behind you. Kazutora looks at you and then back at Draken. You sit down at a table and rest your head in your arms feeling stressed about the day and not wanting to be involved in anymore drama. Within a few minutes you drift off into sleep.

After a bit you are waken up by someone shaking you. You slowly look up to see Draken towering over you.

"Hm?" You hum. 

"We need to talk..." Draken says.

"About?" You question.

"About everything that is going on..." Draken says helping you up. You pull away from him causing him to look at you with a hint of irritation and shock.

"Then we can talk here..." You sigh.

"No... I came here to take you somewhere else for the night... It's not safe for you to stay here..." Draken says.

"What do you mean?" You pull at your sweater sleeve frowning a bit.

"Rumor is being spread around about you." Draken sighs.

"What rumor?" You say in a tired tone.

"About V..." Draken states.

"What about V?" You ask.

"About... V killing a black dragon member..." Draken adds.

"HUH?" You say in a panicked tone.

"I figured..."

"Figured what?" You question walking up to him. 

"You had no idea what I'm talking about... I figured you wouldn't know. Mikey thought the same." Draken sighs rubbing the back of his head. 

"..." You look down feeling kind of weird that people are using your name to cause havoc. Now thinking about it... why did you use that name... V...

"Is there anything you need to grab from your place before we go... like clothes or...?" Draken says as he puts his hands in his pockets and leans back a bit.

"Where am I going to stay?" You ask.

"At my place... it's more convenient." Draken responds. You nod and head towards the stairs. Draken sighs and sits down at one of the tables waiting for you.