Chapter 70

"First off... you need to put your fingers in the holes of the ball..." Hakkai sighs, demonstrating it to Eli.

"Okay... I did..." Eli says, showing Hakkai. Hakkai stares at the bowling ball and then sighs.

"No... use your ring finger and your middle finger..." 

"Oh- Okay..."

"When you roll the ball don't just throw it... You need to actually roll it..." 

"Like this?" Eli throws the ball, and it flew into someone else's lane. Hakkai sighs and slowly stares at Eli.

"How do you suck so bad?" He huffs at Eli.

"Is that your brother?" Yuzuha asks, leaning towards you.

"No... I don't have siblings."

"Oh... is he your boyfriend?" 

"No... He's... my friend." You softly chuckle.

"I see... so you're single?" She asks with a smile on her face. You lightly smile and nod. Then you furrow your eyebrows, looking at her confused.

"Why do you ask?" You softly question.

"Oh~ I was just wondering." She sooths. "Hey- Hakkai... Can we leave now?" She huffs, looking at Hakkai. He slowly turns towards her and sighs. 

"I want to play at least a few games before we leave."

"Eh? Why..."

"It doesn't feel like I've done enough- I want to keep going until I feel satisfied." 

"Can't you put that energy into something more important?" Yuzuha sighs. She leans back and opens a box of chocolate balls and slowly eating them. You watch Hakkai showing Eli how to bowl. You furrow your eyebrows a bit and sigh, looking in front of you. "Want one?" She asks looking at you. 

"No it's okay." You softly say, smiling at her.

"Here... Take one..." She insists, holding the box out. You hold your hand out and she drops a couple into your hand. You smile at her. 

"Thank you."

"Mhm." She puts one in her mouth, slowly chewing it. "Do you like Mitsuya?" She softly asks.

"Huh? That was random." You softly say, smiling awkwardly.

"I thought you did... He seems like he likes you... even though he doesn't want to admit it."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you from him... He talks about you a lot. Said I should befriend you and all... saying you're a good friend... and that you're special..." She slowly says as she places another chocolate ball in her mouth.

"Oh... I don't think I'm a good friend... and I highly doubt I'm special..." You softly say looking down. She stares at you and softly smiles. 

"Well... I will be the one to judge that." She softly bubbles. You look back at her and tilt your head a bit.

"You're close to Mitsuya?" You ask.

"Mmm... yeah in a way. My little brother is closer to him though. I guess you can say I respect Mitsuya a lot. I see him as my brother in a way." 

You slowly nod and place one of the chocolate balls in your mouth.

"I haven't talked to Mitsuya in a while..."

"You haven't? Is there a reason?" She asks tilting her head a bit.

"Mmm... yeah-" You furrow your eyebrows, placing another chocolate ball in your mouth.