EIGHTEEN

SOLEA

                         Liked by 548,765 and othersSOLEAAAXOXO  Always in my skin🙄

SOLEAAAXOXO  Always in my skin🙄

20,000 Comments
SKAI yall are too cute!
Halle Bailey Faves
Sante. You exposing me now mamas?
MessyMajj 👀👀
Lisa._  That's a good man Savannah
   Zyleenx she really stole my man wtf

Closing her Instagram app after checking her post from two hours ago, Solea glanced down to find Sante' sprawled out on her stomach, just as he appeared in the picture she had posted.

It had been three days since they arrived in the republic, and Solea was on cloud nine. From their late-night swims in his pool to their deep conversations accompanied by R&B music, and the passionate moments they shared in bed, she couldn't get enough of being with him.

Gently massaging Sante's head, which was adorned with a dark grey velvet durag, she couldn't help but reflect on how he cared for her and comforted her during her panic attack caused by a nightmare.

Since that night, she had been hesitant to open up to him fully, fearing to share the details of her ordeal, even though she had shown him the pictures of her swollen and bruised face.

The expression on his face spoke volumes; there was no need for words. The darkness in his eyes as he gazed directly at the photos she showed him said it all.

His knuckles clenched tightly around her phone, and a sadistic smirk played on his lips, revealing just how furious he was about what had happened to her.

Despite Solea's fear that Sante' might react impulsively, given his status she was determined not to hide anything from him. She cherished their transparency and vulnerability with each other.