“I’m not gay babe, but I have a king size bed.” She laced out fingers together and pulled me into her bedroom.

I slipped out of bed and grabbed my phone. Once I saw Danielle was fast asleep I slipped out of her room quietly. I walked out her apartment door and dialed Zayn’s number. I didn’t care that it was 12 in the morning, I’m usually awake in New York anyways with the time change and all. It rang twice before he answered. “Hello Reagan.” I heard Zayn’s tired voice through the phone.

“You wanted to talk?” I asked.

“In person yeah, but I guess wo can talk now it’s whatever. I just need to talk to someone.” My face fell slowly.

“And you don’t have 4 other friends you can talk to?”

“Well yeah, but it’s about Perrie.” I didn’t say anything for a second, he’s very confusing. I told myself to keep calm and not start yelling at him.

“Zayn, why can’t you talk to Perrie about them?”

“She thinks I’m cheating on her again and kicked me out.”

“Ok, let me get this through….she kicked you out of your own house? I mean not even I’d do that, I’d just leave myself. But I guess where are you staying now?” I asked.

“On tour.” He said as if I was supposed to know that.

“Well that’s obvious, but I meant when you’re like…on break and stuff.” I waved my hand around and paced the floor in circles.

“Niall’s place.” He said happily. “We’re playing X box right now.”

“Well what’s the problem?” I asked.

“Wanna come over? You can hang out with us.”

“Dude I’m at Danielle’s!”

“Just leave her a note that you went for a walk and you’ll be back by 11-make that 12.”

“Zayn I don’t know about that I mean. I’m supposed to be resting and I can’t do that around you boys, plus you guys should be asleep, aren’t you going back to the states tomorrow? You shouldn’t be playing games, what if you wake up late and miss your flight and then you’re 2 hours late for your concert and it’s just Liam, Louis, and Harry there alone, and they don’t know where you are. And by the time you arrive the concerts over and everyone’s mad at you because you weren’t there and they start hating you. Then your fans start to hate you because you can’t even show up to a concert and you guys lose your record deal, and all your money. Then, everything you’ve been doing is flushed down the drain because you were up at 12 in the morning?!” my breathing was deep by the time I finished everything I wanted to say.

“Ok, Reagan, that’s not going to happen because we’re not going back until Monday, and we still wouldn’t wake up late. We’re used to not getting any sleep now n’ days.” Zayn reassured me.

“Ok Fine, I’ll come.”

“We’ll pick you up, be outside in 30 minutes.” I hung up quickly and walked back into Danielle’s place.

“Hey babe.” I turned around and 2 hooded figures were walking up to me.

“Hello Niall, hi Zayn.” I said moto tone. They both hugged me tightly and we started walked back to their car.

“Why sound so said? You should be happy you get to spend time with us!” Niall’s voice said from my right.

“Yeah, I mean it’s gonna be so fun!” Zayn’s arm came over my shoulders as we walked.

“Where are we going?” I asked, my voice still holding no emotion.

“Back to my flat.” Niall said while opening the back door of his car for me. I got in and they got in the front.

“How fun!” I said, my voice going high from my untruthfulness.

“Don’t say it like that, it really is gonna be fun!” Zayn said while rolling down the window some, the wind hitting my face harshly. My lips became dry and I saw him pull out a cigarette and lighter. I watched him light it and put it in his mouth. I snatched it away just before he took a whip. “What the!?” he looked at his lap.

“Give me your cigarettes.” I held out my hand. Niall smiled at him and Zayn turned around to look at me.

“Are you mad women!? You can’t just take a man’s cigarette then ask for his whole pack.” I glared at him angrily, without blinking. “You’re gonna be a great mother.” He muttered, reaching in his back pocket. He slapped the pack into my hand and I slipped it into my jacket pocket.

“I didn’t know you smoke, but believe me if you would’ve told me sooner you wouldn’t be.” I said sternly. “My dad died from smoking 3 cigarettes a day until he finally got lung cancer.”

“I’m sor-“

“Don’t.” I cut him off. I hate pity and sympathy, you don’t have to say sorry for something you didn’t cause.

“Looks like you have a good grip on him Reagan.” Niall laughed. I smiled at him is his side mirror and he winked at me.