Chp 6: Waka chaka

3rd POV

Ever since they resolved the gnome and Spanish exam, everything has gone smooth for Jim as he's training in the heroes forge with Blinky's help. Facing troll-looking machine thag quickly turned before releasing fire toward the him which Jim evades the fire. But then another machine faces him and this time shoots spears. Luckily Jim defected it easily.

Blinky: Always be afraid! Fear heightens your senses! Fear keeps you alive!

After deflecting more of the spears, Jim stand proudly with his sword until he was knocked by a cannonball.

Blinky: Arrogance gets you killed.

Jim: (Groan.) Yeah. I'll have to remember that.

Blinky: (Helps Jim up.) Draal, however, does not fear you. That will be his weakness, but not you. You'll be wetting your armor. That will be your strength.

???: Okay, I'm ready.

Blinky and Jim sees YN enter the training but wearing a blindfold while trying to make sure he doesn't trip.

Jim: Um, why are you wearing blindfold?

YN: Part of my training.

Jim: By hearing?

Blinky: Ah, you're mistaken master Jim. Earthbenders can see using seismic senses. Even for a blind one.

When YN took another step, he then felt vibrations on the ground. Sensing the seismic.

Suddenly a machine fires a cannonball at YN who instantly detected it and dodges it, only to have a few inches away from his face

Jim: Whoa! That was a close one!

YN: Don't let your guard down, Jim. 3 o'clock!

Jim notice and evades the fire and they both train together. While Jim and YN continues to train together, we see Toby and Aarg are watching while Toby wore an exercise suit, doing a bit of exercise.

Toby: As yeah. Looking good you two. Feel the burn! (To Aarg.) If they're getting fit, I'm getting fit!

Toby shows a tracker bracelet on his wrist to Aarg.