Chp 8: Win for Die

3rd POV

It hasn't been long since Jim and Toby were arrested, but luckily they were release thanks to Strickler. Unfortunately Barbara was disappointed in Jim and grounded him for breaking in the museum. But Jim was more disappointed in YN who bailed them out of nowhere. However, there was a real reason about it because he needed to warn Blinky and Aarg about the shapeshifter troll before Jim and Toby sneak out of their houses and meet up with the others to show the trolls of the bridge that Toby took a photo of.

Blinky: Are you certain? Are you unquestionably, unequivocally.

Jim: I'm certain.

Aarg: Could be anything.

Blinky: I concur. Tobias' photographic skills are less than exemplary.

Toby: Okay, it's a little blurry! You try taking a picture while hauling butt, mister! (To YN.) And I can't believe you bailed on us!

YN: In my defense, someone needed to warn Blinky and Aarg soon as possible about our shapeshifting troll problem.

Jim: Okay, well yeah, what about the curator? How could a person just change like that?

Blinky and Aarg speak in foreign language until Jim breaks it.

Jim: What? What is it?

Aarg: Changeling.-

Blinky immediately cut him off as all the trolls in the room all gasp until Blinky playfully chuckles nervously as if it was a joke before they whispers.

Blinky: (Whispers.) Not helping.

Aarg: Sorry.

YN: What are they?

Blinky: Changelings haven't been talked about in quite some time.

He was then interrupted by a troll eavesdropping.

Blinky: Do you mind?

Troll: Whatever.

Blinky: In the Old World, Gumm-Gumms

The same troll did it again and Blinky glares ay him.